More chatter about a Dem redraw of CD lines in CA if SCOTUS tanks AZ commission (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:40:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  More chatter about a Dem redraw of CD lines in CA if SCOTUS tanks AZ commission (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: More chatter about a Dem redraw of CD lines in CA if SCOTUS tanks AZ commission  (Read 1954 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: May 19, 2015, 08:21:05 AM »
« edited: May 19, 2015, 08:23:40 AM by Sbane »

California's legislature had less input than Arizona's when creating the congressional districts so I highly doubt the Supreme Court could strike down Arizona's districts and not California's. Then again, this court has proven it is capable of anything so.....

Valadao and Denham can easily be removed. Get rid of Kings County from Valadao and give him more of Fresno and Denham gets to represent Salinas. Both would be finished in that scenario. Steve Knight could be easily gotten rid of in SoCal but the other districts would be a bit tougher. At least 3 districts could be gained for the Democrats without breaking a sweat while shoring up the rest of the Democrats.

Not that I am feeling particularly favorable towards Democrats these days (I recently found out how much money I get to keep after taxes) but this is the sort of sh**t that really pisses me off about Republicans. You have gerrymandered the country to such an extent that you can win elections while losing the popular vote. Any self respecting human would take that and get on with it, but not Republicans. The greedy bastards want more, more and some more. It is just low class behavior, and not surprisingly it is the Arizona Republican party leading the charge. This sort of sh**t pisses me off even more than the alternate minimum tax. Smiley
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 11:25:12 PM »

We will probably ended up with indictments of several additional Democratic legislators. 

Uhh...what?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies