The Right Baits the Left to Turn Against Hillary Clinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:08:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  The Right Baits the Left to Turn Against Hillary Clinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Right Baits the Left to Turn Against Hillary Clinton  (Read 3629 times)
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 19, 2015, 03:00:07 PM »

I still have not seen any reason for why the left should have anything to do with Hillary.

I still haven't seen any reason why the left has a problem with Hillary, besides gripes with her husband and a single vote she made over a decade ago.

I feel that her economic policies aren't lefty enough, her ehh stance on TPP makes me nervous (as someone who believes that the trade deal is going to be very bad for American workers), she's answered very few questions from reporters (which I know isn't something necessary for the presidency, but it makes me feel that she's not willing to give clear answers to the media -- even if they're out to get her), she's too pro-Israel for my liking (I realize Sanders is as well), iirc she said a few years ago that she feels that national security is more important than human rights (my memory of that is a bit fuzzy), and her support of the death penalty is a bit troubling to me (but I realize that the majority of elected Democrats do support it).

However, I love how she's gone to the left on issues such as immigration and the environment, and her views on eliminating poverty and women's rights are close to my views (except I'd go farther to attempt to eliminate poverty).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies