Hannity segment perfectly sums up why GOP is doomed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:53:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hannity segment perfectly sums up why GOP is doomed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hannity segment perfectly sums up why GOP is doomed  (Read 1670 times)
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« on: May 18, 2015, 02:29:46 PM »

https://youtu.be/xLc4UNt5zIg

just one little snowflake of the Clinton avalanche

Seriously curious, and uncombatively, I ask... why do you consider yourself a Republican?

I refuse to continue answering that question, as I have used up all my eloquence on it. Just accept it.

You've never given an eloquent answer. You simply say you're a swing voter who went for Bush in '04 that has since become disappointed with the party, and that your state republican party "sucks less ass" then your state democratic party, whatever that is supposed to mean. I have never seen you criticize ANY democrat or ANY democratic party policy position. You are enthusiastic about Hillary. You've never made an effort post about why you are a republican.

If you really are a republican, name 1 issue that you agree with republicans on. Name one. If you can't, then you are not a republican in any remote sense of  and should switch your avatar to something that is not republican. It can be independent, or libertarian, or other, it doesn't have to be democrat. But if you truly do disagree with the republicans on every issue, then you have no basis on which to call yourself a republican.

I'm not going to pretend like King hasn't annoyed me once or twice, but the only reason he needs is that if he's registered that way, then that's what he is.  Zel Miller is every bit the registered Democrat that Ted Kennedy was.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies