Hannity segment perfectly sums up why GOP is doomed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:53:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hannity segment perfectly sums up why GOP is doomed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hannity segment perfectly sums up why GOP is doomed  (Read 1664 times)
Mercenary

Political Matrix
E: -3.94, S: -2.70

« on: May 18, 2015, 06:02:09 AM »

I thought it was funny since I never expected someone to say all that on any kind of show that has an audience greater than 100.

I am not sure whether women in general would be happier saying home, I am sure some would but financially are unable to. I imagine plenty of women are happy working and wouldn't want to give it up to stay home though. I think it would be good if more parents stayed at home in general, although I don't necessarily think it has to be women. But he was a flat out idiot in saying that women are less ambitious or that they choose to get paid less.

I wish shows like this would be more honest conversations rather than just empty b.s.
If Hannity thought the thing about Clinton paying less to females was correct then he should have asked the guest why she thought the statement was wrong. I don't know whether it is true or not, but I think it is dumb to say X person pays women less in general unless they are actually being paid less for the exact same position. It is entirely possible the women on Clinton's team just happen to have lower level positions.

Anyway, it does indeed do a disservice to give people like the male guest air time though. It gives people a bad impression and turns off someone who may otherwise be receptive to certain ideas.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies