Hannity segment perfectly sums up why GOP is doomed (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:14:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hannity segment perfectly sums up why GOP is doomed (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hannity segment perfectly sums up why GOP is doomed  (Read 1655 times)
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« on: May 18, 2015, 09:27:35 PM »

Is this really how the entire GOP thinks of women's roles? I mean, this guy is pretty misogynist, I think the link here is pretty weak.

What I don't get from that link is, why didn't Hannity even attempt to take control of the conversation?  He let those 2 duke it out and was completely detached.  It's his freaking show and he didn't do anyone any favors with the sidetracking.

The answer is that Hannity is to some extent an entertainer interested in his own ratings, and quite frankly, Hannity sells better than sanity.

Let's face it, his show is more for those who want to pass the popcorn than it is a rigorous political debate. That segment was particularly horrifying though.

The tidbit about Hillary paying her female staffers less was a good bit of political mudslinging to match the "women earn 77 cents on the dollar that men earn" line. Of course neither is actually true. But such is politics.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies