Apparently Kentucky is a tossup (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:48:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Apparently Kentucky is a tossup (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Apparently Kentucky is a tossup  (Read 2445 times)
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« on: May 18, 2015, 01:33:19 PM »

Of course it is. It's Hillary after all. SUSA is a really credible source. Now that KY is a Toss-up, TN is up for grabs too. The last time KY and TN voted for different candidates was in 1952. Expect Hillary to campaign extensively in both states. And I've always thought that I live in anti-Hillary territory Sad The dominance of the Hillslide will be unbearable. Cry

Nah, you're good.

See, the polls tell me that Tennessee is, like, 12 points more Republican. Once you cross the border, it's like a whole different world!

Do you live in a Kentucky town that's virtually indistinguishable from a Tennessee town across the border in terms of size and mindset? Well, that's alright! Kentuckians love Hillary, while the Tennesseans hate her.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 05:17:14 PM »

Of course it is. It's Hillary after all. SUSA is a really credible source. Now that KY is a Toss-up, TN is up for grabs too. The last time KY and TN voted for different candidates was in 1952. Expect Hillary to campaign extensively in both states. And I've always thought that I live in anti-Hillary territory Sad The dominance of the Hillslide will be unbearable. Cry

Nah, you're good.

See, the polls tell me that Tennessee is, like, 12 points more Republican. Once you cross the border, it's like a whole different world!

Do you live in a Kentucky town that's virtually indistinguishable from a Tennessee town across the border in terms of size and mindset? Well, that's alright! Kentuckians love Hillary, while the Tennesseans hate her.

Ha, you know what? Tennesseans just hate Obama because he is black. Blue dog Hilldawg (nice rhyme!) on the other hand appeals to the hearts, minds and souls of ALL Southerners and Appalachians. That's why she'll win here, she will win bigger than FDR, she will realign the South, she will dominate over us all, Bill will play the saxophone in Memphis, and then... the South will rise again! Hillary's reign will finally make those overweight, prejudiced, exploited and undereducated numbskulls better human beings and the South will be the land of milk and honey!

There's hope for the Republicans yet! The polls also tell me that California is very close, so they may pick it up in a pretty close election. Hillary will make all those Appalachian and Southern women vote for her in droves, while Jeb will make every Hispanic flock to him because of his Hispanic wife. Or Rubio, whos Hispanic last name will guarantee him the Hispanic vote.

2016 will be the most unexpected realignment yet!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies