NE3: Amendment to the Northeast Constitution (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:17:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  NE3: Amendment to the Northeast Constitution (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NE3: Amendment to the Northeast Constitution  (Read 792 times)
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: May 18, 2015, 02:47:34 PM »

The current bill allows for, essentially, five days of absence before expulsion. This is too unforgiving, and I proposed this to give a bit of leeway.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 07:37:41 PM »

Under the SOAP (not yet updated on the wiki), all proposed constitutional amendments must be accompanied by a a formal explanation of the proposed change and arguments for it created by the sponsor.  The explanation is subject to debate, but within the sole control of the sponsor.  Any Representative against the proposed change can offer a formal statement against it, which is debated under similar rules.  These explanations are provided for the voters in the Atlas Fantasy Government board before the proposed amendment is voted on.

Awesome - how do I set it up?
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 09:34:32 PM »

This amendment changes the Constitution's ability from three missed bills to four. I proposed this because the Assembly usually debates three bills at a time, and I feel that missing five days (because it usually takes less than 36 hours for the sponsor to advocate) is too strict. Four is a happy balance.

Is this good?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies