Survey Atlasia: April Regional Executive Approval Ratings
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:30:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Survey Atlasia: April Regional Executive Approval Ratings
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: In your opinion, how has your regional executive performed his job?
Approve - Governor MadmanMotely (DR-IN)

Disapprove - Governor Madman Motely (DR-IN)

Approve - Governor Gass3268 (LAB-MB)

Disapprove - Governor Gass3268 (LAB-MB)

Approve - Governor SawxDem (TPP-NH)

Dispapprove - Governor SawxDem (TPP-NH)

Approve - Governor Simfan34 (TPP-CA)

Disapprove - Governor Simfan34 (TPP-CA)

Approve - Governor Flo (TPP-LA)

Disapprove - Governor Flo (TPP-LA)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Survey Atlasia: April Regional Executive Approval Ratings  (Read 291 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 20, 2015, 01:47:59 AM »

This poll is for five days and for all registered voters.

Yes, yes, I am about three weeks late running this poll, again. Tongue
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 07:51:40 AM »

(TPP-PR)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 11:29:33 AM »

Disapprove of Governor Motley. Not every office requires round-the-clock vigilance, but his absence (12 days and counting) has become too glaring to ignore. The fact that the lt. governor's position has been vacant since he took office a month ago, despite two highly qualified citizens stating publicly that they would accept the position, further compounds matters.
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 09:48:31 PM »

Disapprove of Governor Motley. Not every office requires round-the-clock vigilance, but his absence (12 days and counting) has become too glaring to ignore. The fact that the lt. governor's position has been vacant since he took office a month ago, despite two highly qualified citizens stating publicly that they would accept the position, further compounds matters.
I had RL issues known as college finals that took priority during these past few weeks. I also felt when it came to the position of Lt. Governor, the people should decide during this election.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 09:59:49 PM »

I had RL issues known as college finals that took priority during these past few weeks.
Obviously, RL takes precedent, but it would have been nice if you'd given everyone a heads up or taken a leave of absence.

I also felt when it came to the position of Lt. Governor, the people should decide during this election.
Then why were you publicly advertising for applicants for the job (who you ignored) in your office thread? Given that your absence these last few weeks was foreseeable (college finals don't just appear out of thin air, after all), wouldn't it have been better to have someone in that position who could keep the Region running while you were away?
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 10:13:53 PM »

I had RL issues known as college finals that took priority during these past few weeks.
Obviously, RL takes precedent, but it would have been nice if you'd given everyone a heads up or taken a leave of absence.

I also felt when it came to the position of Lt. Governor, the people should decide during this election.
Then why were you publicly advertising for applicants for the job (who you ignored) in your office thread? Given that your absence these last few weeks was foreseeable (college finals don't just appear out of thin air, after all), wouldn't it have been better to have someone in that position who could keep the Region running while you were away?

At the time, yes, but I felt it would've been only fair to Fmr. Gov TDAS to appoint someone from the other side of the table, and no one stepped forward. As time went on I realized that it would've been pointless to appoint someone with only a few weeks left along with the fact that the Assembly likely would have not finished deliberating until close to the election, so rather than going through that process, I declined to nominate.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies