How will this board react when Hillary Clinton loses in 2016? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:38:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How will this board react when Hillary Clinton loses in 2016? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How will this board react when Hillary Clinton loses in 2016?  (Read 2544 times)
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 20, 2015, 04:31:15 PM »

I'm sure all the left-wingers on here would be ecstatic that that neoliberal warmonger bitch was defeated by a true champion of the people and non-intervention like Scott Walker.

Sell off all securities, because if you thought the economic meltdown of 2007-2009 was bad, wait until you see the one that begins in 2017. After about a year and a half it will look like the one that started in 2007.

So did the economic meltdown beginning in 1929. There won't be any semblance of a recovery until 2020. Maybe we will abolish the pesky 22nd Amendment.

RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 05:57:00 PM »

At this point i really don't care. Obviously i'd be really happy if she wins and not that much sad if she doesn't. I've been finding myself disagreeing more and more with the progressive left faction that maybe a loss in 2016 would cause that faction to quiet down for once. I wasn't much of a fan of $15 minimum wage,  more union power, and gun control. So hopefully by 2020, the democratic party gives up those issues.

I don't think Hillary actually supports a $15 minimum wage.  Sure, she backs $10.10/hour, but only the far-left faction of the Democratic Party supports 15 for the whole nation. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies