Letter For Formation of Committee to Investigate Possible Relations (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:01:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Letter For Formation of Committee to Investigate Possible Relations (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Letter For Formation of Committee to Investigate Possible Relations  (Read 1812 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: May 04, 2005, 06:50:15 PM »

Senator MAS, please contact me privately so we can set this puppy up. Smiley
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 10:42:58 PM »

Actually, sir, when I say Mr. President, I am referring to the President Pro Tempore or the President of the Senate, not you. But I will contact you as you wish.

Yes, I'm aware...I'm talking about something rather seperate. Smiley
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 02:49:18 PM »

Actually, sir, when I say Mr. President, I am referring to the President Pro Tempore or the President of the Senate, not you. But I will contact you as you wish.

This is why you are an idiot MAS. Smiley You should have said Mr. President Pro Tempore or Mr. Senator or just Senator Gabu. Always trying to act smarter than you really are.

I was not confused, and it was my fault for causing the trouble. I actually wanted to talk to him about something specific since this is evidentally going to happen. Sorry for the confusion all. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies