Letter For Formation of Committee to Investigate Possible Relations (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:29:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Letter For Formation of Committee to Investigate Possible Relations (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Letter For Formation of Committee to Investigate Possible Relations  (Read 1818 times)
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 02, 2005, 11:47:49 PM »

Well, I'm honored that my opinion is desired.  I'll be there.

Thank you Mr. Chief Justice.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 12:45:45 AM »

Senator Supersoulty
2222 Nyman Road
Suite 8

Senator MAS117
2256 Gustaf Blvd.
Suite 17

Senator Gabu
President Pro Tempore
2367 Washington Ave
Suite 2C

Mr. President,

I'd first like to thank you for your time on this matter. Regarding your letter to my office, the proposed hearing would be opened to all Senators, however, like the gentlemen from Pennsylvania stated in his previous letter, he and I will serve as committee Co-Chairs. If we are appointed Chairs by you, Mr. President, Super and I will come up with a set of rules for the hearing. Please feel feel to contact me personally, Mr. President, or my distinguished friend from PA with any further questions.

Regards,

Senator MAS117

CC: Senator Supersoulty

MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 05:48:39 PM »

Mr. President,

I'd just like to inform you that I have spoken too members who we wish to testify, and they have all accepted the invitation.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 10:38:45 PM »

Senator MAS, please contact me privately so we can set this puppy up. Smiley

Actually, sir, when I say Mr. President, I am referring to the President Pro Tempore or the President of the Senate, not you. But I will contact you as you wish.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 11:18:40 PM »

Actually, sir, when I say Mr. President, I am referring to the President Pro Tempore or the President of the Senate, not you. But I will contact you as you wish.

Yes, I'm aware...I'm talking about something rather seperate. Smiley

Your dog is having puppies?

Acctually, sounds to me like they are building a robot dog.

What?
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2005, 05:48:23 PM »

This is why you are an idiot MAS. Smiley You should have said Mr. President Pro Tempore or Mr. Senator or just Senator Gabu. Always trying to act smarter than you really are.

Are you serious Colin? I am a Senator (No Naso jokes), and when a Senator makes a speech or addresses the chair, they use the title Mr. President. Alcons post was confusing, and you wonder what and who I was talking about in my speech the other night. These things are just not needed, and your wrong.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2005, 06:28:28 PM »

This is why you are an idiot MAS. Smiley You should have said Mr. President Pro Tempore or Mr. Senator or just Senator Gabu. Always trying to act smarter than you really are.

Are you serious Colin? I am a Senator (No Naso jokes), and when a Senator makes a speech or addresses the chair, they use the title Mr. President. Alcons post was confusing, and you wonder what and who I was talking about in my speech the other night. These things are just not needed, and your wrong.

MAS, I think Colin was just kidding.  Or at least I hope he was.

I know he was kidding, but I'm just trying to make a point, you know.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2005, 06:44:18 PM »

You are the closest we have to Naso though

Umm, ok?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies