Letter For Formation of Committee to Investigate Possible Relations (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:27:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Letter For Formation of Committee to Investigate Possible Relations (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Letter For Formation of Committee to Investigate Possible Relations  (Read 1794 times)
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« on: May 05, 2005, 02:09:01 PM »

Senator MAS, please contact me privately so we can set this puppy up. Smiley

Actually, sir, when I say Mr. President, I am referring to the President Pro Tempore or the President of the Senate, not you. But I will contact you as you wish.

This is why you are an idiot MAS. Smiley You should have said Mr. President Pro Tempore or Mr. Senator or just Senator Gabu. Always trying to act smarter than you really are.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 03:21:51 PM »

Senator MAS, please contact me privately so we can set this puppy up. Smiley

Actually, sir, when I say Mr. President, I am referring to the President Pro Tempore or the President of the Senate, not you. But I will contact you as you wish.

This is why you are an idiot MAS. Smiley You should have said Mr. President Pro Tempore or Mr. Senator or just Senator Gabu. Always trying to act smarter than you really are.

Are you serious Colin? I am a Senator (No Naso jokes), and when a Senator makes a speech or addresses the chair, they use the title Mr. President. Alcons post was confusing, and you wonder what and who I was talking about in my speech the other night. These things are just not needed, and your wrong.

God don't take things so personally. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies