Letter For Formation of Committee to Investigate Possible Relations (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:47:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Letter For Formation of Committee to Investigate Possible Relations (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Letter For Formation of Committee to Investigate Possible Relations  (Read 1797 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: May 02, 2005, 11:44:59 PM »
« edited: May 02, 2005, 11:48:50 PM by Senator Supersoulty »

Senator Supersoulty
2222 Nyman Road
Suite 8

Senator MAS117
2256 Gustaf Blvd.
Suite 17

Senator Gabu
President Pro Tempore
2367 Washington Ave
Suite 2C

Mr. President,

Senator MAS and I have been discussing the possibility of contact with other microstates.  In our communications, we have come to the agreement that a committee hearing must be held to determine the constitutionality of such an act, the opinions of the State Department and the effects that such a course might have on the actual game itself.

For that reason, we would like to call a public committee as soon as possible to address these issues before we advance any further on this course.  When it is finished, we will file our separate recommendations on what direction Atlasia should move in.

All Senators will be invited to ask questions, however, MAS and I request that we be given the privilege to sit as co-chairs of the committee.  We also ask that non-government officials please keep traffic on the assigned thread to an absolute minimum.

Mr. President, we would like to call Secretary of State Siege, GM John Ford, Chief Justice KEmperor and Vice President Peter Bell to testify before the committee on their feelings about the issue.

In conclusion, Mr. President, we would appreciate it if you could open a thread for this purpose as soon as possible.  Thank you.

Most respectfully,

Supersoulty
            Senator, District 1B

MAS117
            Senator, District 2A
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 11:08:11 PM »

Senator MAS, please contact me privately so we can set this puppy up. Smiley

Actually, sir, when I say Mr. President, I am referring to the President Pro Tempore or the President of the Senate, not you. But I will contact you as you wish.

Yes, I'm aware...I'm talking about something rather seperate. Smiley

Your dog is having puppies?

Acctually, sounds to me like they are building a robot dog.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies