Deeply Disturbing
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:15:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Deeply Disturbing
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Deeply Disturbing  (Read 1506 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2015, 06:55:49 AM »
« edited: May 23, 2015, 07:04:49 AM by X »

my expert forensics analysis has determined that these alleged "chat logs" located in the OP (original posting) are acutally cOMPLETE FABRICATIONS falsely designed to committing of slanderous fraud

my friends this is DEEPLY DISTURBING indeed

I'm not sure if you're lying, trying to be funny, made a mistake, or what.  But either whatever "forensics" you claim to have done were wrong or you're simply lying.  You should really be more careful before you start making false accusations like this.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2015, 07:08:57 AM »

my expert forensics analysis has determined that these alleged "chat logs" located in the OP (original posting) are acutally cOMPLETE FABRICATIONS falsely designed to committing of slanderous fraud

I'm not sure if you're lying, trying to be funny, or what.  But either whatever "forensics" you claim to have done were wrong or you're simply lying.  Out of respect, I'm going to assume it is the first, but you should really be more careful before you start making false accusations like this.
You're talking about respect? You consider me as a friend and then you openly try to undermine me by leaking private discussions to my worst political enemy in this game.

The worst part is the fact you couldn't even manage to do the dirty job yourself.

And BK: hahahahaha, it reminds me the time where I was trying to convince the jury that it wasn't Fitzy who said that but someone who impersonated him Tongue.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2015, 07:20:35 AM »

The worst part is the fact you couldn't even manage to do the dirty job yourself.

That's X for you: constantly worried about his "image" (which has been utterly destroyed for ages because he literally stands for nothing and is always trying to play all sides; none of the parties trust him further than they can throw Bushie), so of course he wasn't going to post the commentary himself - a focus group somewhere probably shows that there was a -5 net approval for doing such a thing, LOL!

And of course Lumine would go out on a limb and do it for him, because Lumine is identical to Tmth in his ability to absorb political fallout by convincing an unbelievably-wide swath of the game that he is actually a good person and/or a moderate. In short, Lumine is what X always wanted to be but could never pull off!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2015, 07:36:32 AM »
« Edited: May 23, 2015, 07:41:19 AM by X »

I'm not sure if you're lying, trying to be funny, or what.  But either whatever "forensics" you claim to have done were wrong or you're simply lying.  Out of respect, I'm going to assume it is the first, but you should really be more careful before you start making false accusations like this.
You're talking about respect? You consider me as a friend and then you openly try to undermine me by leaking private discussions to my worst political enemy in this game.

And BK: hahahahaha, it reminds me the time where I was trying to convince the jury that it wasn't Fitzy who said that but someone who impersonated him Tongue.

Unlike Griffin, you're at least entitled to an answer.

As far as I'm concerned, the sort of mentality you displayed when you said that the only way to win was to control everything, when you decided to recruit someone else to the region because one person moved there who *might* not vote for your candidate (kinda paranoid, no?), when you essentially advocated a ruthless win-at-any-cost approach to a f***ing internet game of all things, etc that mentality is one of the biggest things wrong with the game right now.  I sincerely hoped that by putting such a clear example of said mentality on public display that there was some chance some folks here might actually start expecting better from their fellow players.  If there was even a chance of that happening, then it was worth sacrificing any shot I'll ever have at winning anything again in this game.  While it sadly doesn't appear that this has caused anyone here to have a change of heart about how to approach this game, I had to try.  

And while we're on the subject of friendship, your whole attitude during our conversation came across as though you were just trying to use me as a chess piece to get to vote for whomever you wanted.  It came off as though our interactions had no value to you if you didn't think I'd vote for said candidate.  Friendship isn't a game you can cheat at and when you act like it is, people tend not to like it.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2015, 07:48:53 AM »

I sincerely hoped that by putting such a clear example--

I'm going to have to stop you right there. You didn't put anything out there - you ducked down and pressed your belly against the ground like the snake in the grass that you are and had someone else do the formal dirty work for you.

Why exactly couldn't you post the conversation if you had such deep convictions about what was said and wanted to persuade people? Oh, that's right: you don't actually ever have convictions, this is all a ruse, and it is indicative of the broader reason as to why windjammer probably got so upset with you. The fact is that you - despite trying to pretend to be some sort of "independent" thinker or careful deliberator - always know damn good and well for whom you're going to vote.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2015, 07:50:40 AM »

But I think the bigger underlying subject that hasn't really been touched here is that Lumine and X are colluding with one another to relocate people to the Mideast to vote for Lumine next month. Obviously Lumine asked X to move to the Mideast to vote for him (which undoubtedly is why this convo was even initiated in the first place), and obviously X's mind was made up before he even landed in Columbus.

Then, who does X run to with the conversation designed to make windjammer - and anyone else who might be his friend and who just might so happen to be on the ballot soon - look bad? Lumine, of course! Why exactly would X run to a seemingly unrelated person and have him publish the content, as opposed to someone in his party or someone with whom he has a demonstrable prior connection?

Hint: it's because they're in bed together.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2015, 08:41:41 AM »

I'm not sure if you're lying, trying to be funny, or what.  But either whatever "forensics" you claim to have done were wrong or you're simply lying.  Out of respect, I'm going to assume it is the first, but you should really be more careful before you start making false accusations like this.

Unlike Griffin, you're at least entitled to an answer.

As far as I'm concerned, the sort of mentality you displayed when you said that the only way to win was to control everything, when you decided to recruit someone else to the region because one person moved there who *might* not vote for your candidate (kinda paranoid, no?), when you essentially advocated a ruthless win-at-any-cost approach to a f***ing internet game of all things, etc that mentality is one of the biggest things wrong with the game right now.  I sincerely hoped that by putting such a clear example of said mentality on public display that there was some chance some folks here might actually start expecting better from their fellow players.  If there was even a chance of that happening, then it was worth sacrificing any shot I'll ever have at winning anything again in this game.  While it sadly doesn't appear that this has caused anyone here to have a change of heart about how to approach this game, I had to try. 

And while we're on the subject of friendship, your whole attitude during our conversation came across as though you were just trying to use me as a chess piece to get to vote for whomever you wanted.  It came off as though our interactions had no value to you if you didn't think I'd vote for said candidate.  Friendship isn't a game you can cheat at and when you act like it is (or give people the impression that you think it is), they tend not to like it.

Well, you know. Between friends, sometimes clash can happen. Honestly, I know I'm not perfect. If you have been hurt by this convo, had you decided to go back to me about this convo, and had I realized that it would have hurt you, well, I would have simply apologized. You know, I'm not a psychopath.

But what you did is terrible, you deliberately try to undermine me by leaking things to my worst political opponent in this game. This is your definition of friendship? Believe it or not, but where some people were accusing you of doing a smear campaign against Griffin during the last at large special election, I took your defense . I have obviously no interest of doing that but considering I considered you as a friend, I took the time to defend you. So I don't understand why you believe I don't care about you because this is simply not true. I'm using mathematics for the elections because that's more simple for party GOVT, that definitely doesn't mean I believe people are garbage. For instance, Electionguys, I have him as -1 in my model because he will never vote for me, and believe me, this is someone I respect a lot and I like his contributions.

I would have preferred you to reach to me instead of contacting Lumine, because again, I'm not a psychopath and I apologize if I have realized I have hurt someone.

You know, for example, sawx is one of my best friends on this forum. And we constantly clash because we both have an abrasive personality haha. But never I would have posted private chatlogs about him, and I know he would never do the same thing.

Now concerning Lumine, well, it reveals simply who he is. A political opportunist who is willing to do everything he can in order to undermine someone. Even if it means posting private chatlogs. You have no respect of privacy Lumine. (By the way, I deleted all the IRC leaks I posted to my defense, while I didn't want to undermine spiral, but just to defend myself, this is not appropriate).

This is sad to see what the game has become. I believe Mideasterners need to know that Lumine is a massive hypocrit (because he has constantly used party registration as well) and that he has no respect of privacy at all.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2015, 08:45:45 AM »

Guys chill out

Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2015, 09:03:37 AM »

I'm not sure if you're lying, trying to be funny, made a mistake, or what.  But either whatever "forensics" you claim to have done were wrong or you're simply lying.  You should really be more careful before you start making false accusations like this.

I am 300% serios and I stake my reputation as an active atlasian voter on it
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2015, 11:30:12 AM »

I'm not sure if you're lying, trying to be funny, made a mistake, or what.  But either whatever "forensics" you claim to have done were wrong or you're simply lying.  You should really be more careful before you start making false accusations like this.

I am 300% serios and I stake my reputation as an active atlasian voter on it

Clearly if the logs were genuine a screenshot would have been posted Tongue
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2015, 02:33:45 PM »

Honestly, this entire ordeal just reeks of desperation.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2015, 05:50:33 PM »

Well, seems Lumine and X are being. . . Lumine and X! Same routine, different day.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2015, 06:43:45 PM »

What is going on here? I'm completely lost.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2015, 04:58:54 AM »

Now that the elections are over, that was obviously a shame attempt made by Lumine to try to make me lose the gubernational election.

While I find his hypocrisy particularly funny concerning party registration tactics, I have been really offended by the fact that some private discussions I have with other people, and more specially private discussions that weren't even on this website are posted publicly in order to undermine me. I believe this is particularly creepy to use this tactic.

I hope that now everyone understands that Lumine is just a shameless politician who has no limit and who is willing not to respect privacy in order to undermine his opponents. He's just worse than the NSA.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies