Deeply Disturbing (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:41:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Deeply Disturbing (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Deeply Disturbing  (Read 1514 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 22, 2015, 08:15:55 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
For people who don't know, Wolfentoad was a 12 years old who accused people of being rapists by PM, who was the definition of a psychopath.
Of course I don't care about the fact he believes that. I will always prefer being deeply hated by half of the people and being deeply beloved by the other part of the game rather than being deeply hated by everyone haha.

I'm not gonna get in another pissing match with you, Griffin.  Life's too short and you're just not worth the time.  Find someone else to drag down your rabbit hole.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 06:55:49 AM »
« Edited: May 23, 2015, 07:04:49 AM by X »

my expert forensics analysis has determined that these alleged "chat logs" located in the OP (original posting) are acutally cOMPLETE FABRICATIONS falsely designed to committing of slanderous fraud

my friends this is DEEPLY DISTURBING indeed

I'm not sure if you're lying, trying to be funny, made a mistake, or what.  But either whatever "forensics" you claim to have done were wrong or you're simply lying.  You should really be more careful before you start making false accusations like this.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 07:36:32 AM »
« Edited: May 23, 2015, 07:41:19 AM by X »

my expert forensics analysis has determined that these alleged "chat logs" located in the OP (original posting) are acutally cOMPLETE FABRICATIONS falsely designed to committing of slanderous fraud

my friends this is DEEPLY DISTURBING indeed

I'm not sure if you're lying, trying to be funny, or what.  But either whatever "forensics" you claim to have done were wrong or you're simply lying.  Out of respect, I'm going to assume it is the first, but you should really be more careful before you start making false accusations like this.
You're talking about respect? You consider me as a friend and then you openly try to undermine me by leaking private discussions to my worst political enemy in this game.

The worst part is the fact you couldn't even manage to do the dirty job yourself.

And BK: hahahahaha, it reminds me the time where I was trying to convince the jury that it wasn't Fitzy who said that but someone who impersonated him Tongue.

Unlike Griffin, you're at least entitled to an answer.

As far as I'm concerned, the sort of mentality you displayed when you said that the only way to win was to control everything, when you decided to recruit someone else to the region because one person moved there who *might* not vote for your candidate (kinda paranoid, no?), when you essentially advocated a ruthless win-at-any-cost approach to a f***ing internet game of all things, etc that mentality is one of the biggest things wrong with the game right now.  I sincerely hoped that by putting such a clear example of said mentality on public display that there was some chance some folks here might actually start expecting better from their fellow players.  If there was even a chance of that happening, then it was worth sacrificing any shot I'll ever have at winning anything again in this game.  While it sadly doesn't appear that this has caused anyone here to have a change of heart about how to approach this game, I had to try.  

And while we're on the subject of friendship, your whole attitude during our conversation came across as though you were just trying to use me as a chess piece to get to vote for whomever you wanted.  It came off as though our interactions had no value to you if you didn't think I'd vote for said candidate.  Friendship isn't a game you can cheat at and when you act like it is, people tend not to like it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies