Deeply Disturbing (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:08:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Deeply Disturbing (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Deeply Disturbing  (Read 1537 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: May 21, 2015, 09:58:32 PM »

>complains about "dirty tactics"
>leaks messages to influence race in his favor against someone not even involved in it

#WelcometoAtlasia
#HeirOfTmth

You must be logged in to read this quote.

That thing anyone in a major party (including his own) does every time X tries to posture himself in one way or another to earn favor among all factions, obtain information to leak to others, or otherwise act as if he's in a position to negotiate anything on behalf of anyone
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 06:38:50 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
For people who don't know, Wolfentoad was a 12 years old who accused people of being rapists by PM, who was the definition of a psychopath.
Of course I don't care about the fact he believes that. I will always prefer being deeply hated by half of the people and being deeply beloved by the other part of the game rather than being deeply hated by everyone haha.

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 03:19:25 AM »

I'm not gonna get in another pissing match with you, Griffin.  Life's too short and you're just not worth the time.  Find someone else to drag down your rabbit hole.

Right, so you're just going to start some s[inks]t by leaking a conversation - not because you have any genuine concern, but because you are an opportunist - and then slither back into the hole from which you came like the slimy little snake that you are. Not on my watch.

Thankfully, it doesn't take a two-way conversation to tell the people what a shifty, untrustworthy piece of gossipy little s[inks]t you are.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 03:22:52 AM »

Strategic registration will always be considered a dirty word amongst most of the 2008-2010 generation because of Hamilton. It occured, but it was always something that was supressed to a large extent because god forbid if it ever got revealed, it would spell doom and that meant that it happened less often and was far less successfull. Post cottonfield, the stigmatization has been lifted and now there is virtually no price to be paid for doing it and therefore it is running rampant. IT is just part of the new Atlasia I guess.

God Bless Hamilton for presenting an idea, and God Bless Griffin for setting us all free! Cheesy

I've had a few consistent narratives since joining the game, but perhaps my most insistent has been one in which I refuse to indulge the secret behaviors of some (see: Tmth, Lumine, X, etc) when I am perfectly willing to be a public villain in the same capacity. As such, I have served a purpose as a conduit to desensitize the masses to a lot of behavior - but only in the context in which people are honest about it. The ones who continue to try to act holier-than-thou while doing the exact same stuff will always be on the other end of my barrel.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 07:20:35 AM »

The worst part is the fact you couldn't even manage to do the dirty job yourself.

That's X for you: constantly worried about his "image" (which has been utterly destroyed for ages because he literally stands for nothing and is always trying to play all sides; none of the parties trust him further than they can throw Bushie), so of course he wasn't going to post the commentary himself - a focus group somewhere probably shows that there was a -5 net approval for doing such a thing, LOL!

And of course Lumine would go out on a limb and do it for him, because Lumine is identical to Tmth in his ability to absorb political fallout by convincing an unbelievably-wide swath of the game that he is actually a good person and/or a moderate. In short, Lumine is what X always wanted to be but could never pull off!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 07:48:53 AM »

I sincerely hoped that by putting such a clear example--

I'm going to have to stop you right there. You didn't put anything out there - you ducked down and pressed your belly against the ground like the snake in the grass that you are and had someone else do the formal dirty work for you.

Why exactly couldn't you post the conversation if you had such deep convictions about what was said and wanted to persuade people? Oh, that's right: you don't actually ever have convictions, this is all a ruse, and it is indicative of the broader reason as to why windjammer probably got so upset with you. The fact is that you - despite trying to pretend to be some sort of "independent" thinker or careful deliberator - always know damn good and well for whom you're going to vote.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 07:50:40 AM »

But I think the bigger underlying subject that hasn't really been touched here is that Lumine and X are colluding with one another to relocate people to the Mideast to vote for Lumine next month. Obviously Lumine asked X to move to the Mideast to vote for him (which undoubtedly is why this convo was even initiated in the first place), and obviously X's mind was made up before he even landed in Columbus.

Then, who does X run to with the conversation designed to make windjammer - and anyone else who might be his friend and who just might so happen to be on the ballot soon - look bad? Lumine, of course! Why exactly would X run to a seemingly unrelated person and have him publish the content, as opposed to someone in his party or someone with whom he has a demonstrable prior connection?

Hint: it's because they're in bed together.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies