Deeply Disturbing (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:24:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Deeply Disturbing (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Deeply Disturbing  (Read 1513 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: May 22, 2015, 05:50:20 AM »
« edited: May 23, 2015, 04:54:34 AM by Mideast Senator and Senate speaker windjammer »

Oh, it appears that people finally realize that in order to win my campaigns, I have recruited people in the Mideast... Woooow, congratulations.

I never understood the backlash about that. This is a part of the game. In order to win a campaign you have to:
-convincing the maximum of people from the other side to vote for you
-boosting the turnout of your party/allies.

Yes, this is mathematical, if the right for instance is at +3 in a region. You have: to convince 2 rightwingers to vote for you (so it becomes +1) or recruit 3 people in the region (so it becomes +0).

I don't understand the backlash with X, I reread the chatlogs:
- I didn't insult him nor blackmail him or whatever.
-The only thing I said was that considering that he moved here and that he will likely vote for you (because he constantly ends up voting for the wrong choice).
-Theorically, the person who was insulted was me.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
For people who don't know, Wolfentoad was a 12 years old who accused people of being rapists by PM, who was the definition of a psychopath.
Of course I don't care about the fact he believes that. I will always prefer being deeply hated by half of the people and being deeply beloved by the other part of the game rather than being deeply hated by everyone haha.

So, I don't understand why this private chatlog has been published. Oh yes, I know! This is an attempt of Lumine trying to paint him as the good guy.

So let's clarify, I'm not going to be lectured by Lumine or by Zuwo.

Firstly Lumine: You moved to the Pacific because Simfan was at the time recruiting rightwingers in order to make the Pacific more rightwing friendly:  Strategic move
And then, you moved to the Mideast again because your friend Tmthforu asked you to do so, wanting to solidify his base in the Mideast: Strategic move

And most importantly, I have IRC chatlogs, please every people, time to start the show:
       -If people didn't know, Lumine and Zuwo strongly partyGOVT against me last time. That's fine that's their right.

- They as well strongly campaigned against me when the voting booth opened: I lost one voter (ModerateVAVoter) because he got 10 PMs by different people and he was scared of that. (but yes, Lumine, this is just a game haha).

- And finally, their campaign against me was based on a massive registration campaign. 3 rightwingers suddenly moved to the ME the 2 last days before the deadline:

So yes, I find that funny you're reproaching me "partisan registration", because the campaign you made against me in order to make elected Spiral was literally BASED on partisan registration (Trying to move 10 people in the ME haha). And yes, SPC is a rightwinger who for strange reasons wanted to join the Labor Party.

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 12:18:14 PM »

Windjammer, you do realize that partisan registration is not the main point here, right? And if so, you are aware that you keep proving my main point, right?
Which point? The fact that for every election I do maths? I don't understand the problem with that. If a rightwinger, or someone who's going to vote for a rightwinger,  moves to the Mideast, it means that the right gains an additionnal vote for the next election. I fail to understand how this is *disrespectful*. I''m just using mathematics, that doesn't mean I believe people are garbage.
I have not insulted X, nor blackmailed him or whatever. I have not insulted you either, I don't understand why it has been posted if this is not for "blabla windjammer is recruiting people".
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 12:22:16 PM »

May I ask why? Tongue
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 07:08:57 AM »

my expert forensics analysis has determined that these alleged "chat logs" located in the OP (original posting) are acutally cOMPLETE FABRICATIONS falsely designed to committing of slanderous fraud

my friends this is DEEPLY DISTURBING indeed

I'm not sure if you're lying, trying to be funny, or what.  But either whatever "forensics" you claim to have done were wrong or you're simply lying.  Out of respect, I'm going to assume it is the first, but you should really be more careful before you start making false accusations like this.
You're talking about respect? You consider me as a friend and then you openly try to undermine me by leaking private discussions to my worst political enemy in this game.

The worst part is the fact you couldn't even manage to do the dirty job yourself.

And BK: hahahahaha, it reminds me the time where I was trying to convince the jury that it wasn't Fitzy who said that but someone who impersonated him Tongue.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 08:41:41 AM »

my expert forensics analysis has determined that these alleged "chat logs" located in the OP (original posting) are acutally cOMPLETE FABRICATIONS falsely designed to committing of slanderous fraud

my friends this is DEEPLY DISTURBING indeed

I'm not sure if you're lying, trying to be funny, or what.  But either whatever "forensics" you claim to have done were wrong or you're simply lying.  Out of respect, I'm going to assume it is the first, but you should really be more careful before you start making false accusations like this.
You're talking about respect? You consider me as a friend and then you openly try to undermine me by leaking private discussions to my worst political enemy in this game.

The worst part is the fact you couldn't even manage to do the dirty job yourself.

And BK: hahahahaha, it reminds me the time where I was trying to convince the jury that it wasn't Fitzy who said that but someone who impersonated him Tongue.

Unlike Griffin, you're at least entitled to an answer.

As far as I'm concerned, the sort of mentality you displayed when you said that the only way to win was to control everything, when you decided to recruit someone else to the region because one person moved there who *might* not vote for your candidate (kinda paranoid, no?), when you essentially advocated a ruthless win-at-any-cost approach to a f***ing internet game of all things, etc that mentality is one of the biggest things wrong with the game right now.  I sincerely hoped that by putting such a clear example of said mentality on public display that there was some chance some folks here might actually start expecting better from their fellow players.  If there was even a chance of that happening, then it was worth sacrificing any shot I'll ever have at winning anything again in this game.  While it sadly doesn't appear that this has caused anyone here to have a change of heart about how to approach this game, I had to try. 

And while we're on the subject of friendship, your whole attitude during our conversation came across as though you were just trying to use me as a chess piece to get to vote for whomever you wanted.  It came off as though our interactions had no value to you if you didn't think I'd vote for said candidate.  Friendship isn't a game you can cheat at and when you act like it is (or give people the impression that you think it is), they tend not to like it.

Well, you know. Between friends, sometimes clash can happen. Honestly, I know I'm not perfect. If you have been hurt by this convo, had you decided to go back to me about this convo, and had I realized that it would have hurt you, well, I would have simply apologized. You know, I'm not a psychopath.

But what you did is terrible, you deliberately try to undermine me by leaking things to my worst political opponent in this game. This is your definition of friendship? Believe it or not, but where some people were accusing you of doing a smear campaign against Griffin during the last at large special election, I took your defense . I have obviously no interest of doing that but considering I considered you as a friend, I took the time to defend you. So I don't understand why you believe I don't care about you because this is simply not true. I'm using mathematics for the elections because that's more simple for party GOVT, that definitely doesn't mean I believe people are garbage. For instance, Electionguys, I have him as -1 in my model because he will never vote for me, and believe me, this is someone I respect a lot and I like his contributions.

I would have preferred you to reach to me instead of contacting Lumine, because again, I'm not a psychopath and I apologize if I have realized I have hurt someone.

You know, for example, sawx is one of my best friends on this forum. And we constantly clash because we both have an abrasive personality haha. But never I would have posted private chatlogs about him, and I know he would never do the same thing.

Now concerning Lumine, well, it reveals simply who he is. A political opportunist who is willing to do everything he can in order to undermine someone. Even if it means posting private chatlogs. You have no respect of privacy Lumine. (By the way, I deleted all the IRC leaks I posted to my defense, while I didn't want to undermine spiral, but just to defend myself, this is not appropriate).

This is sad to see what the game has become. I believe Mideasterners need to know that Lumine is a massive hypocrit (because he has constantly used party registration as well) and that he has no respect of privacy at all.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 04:58:54 AM »

Now that the elections are over, that was obviously a shame attempt made by Lumine to try to make me lose the gubernational election.

While I find his hypocrisy particularly funny concerning party registration tactics, I have been really offended by the fact that some private discussions I have with other people, and more specially private discussions that weren't even on this website are posted publicly in order to undermine me. I believe this is particularly creepy to use this tactic.

I hope that now everyone understands that Lumine is just a shameless politician who has no limit and who is willing not to respect privacy in order to undermine his opponents. He's just worse than the NSA.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies