Palestinian national football team detained by Israel (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:10:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Palestinian national football team detained by Israel (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Palestinian national football team detained by Israel  (Read 1578 times)
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« on: May 24, 2015, 11:43:30 AM »

In what regards the bias of sources, The Times of Israel must be as joke media as that Mondoweiss. I have read the former, but never the latter. If you want impartiality, try international media (and still you must be careful with the sources). Oth, I suspect that derogatory expressions like "self hating Jews" speaks very eloquently of the people that use them. Lol at Zionist hacks, once again. Said this, Israeli security checkpoints in the Occupied Territories are awful places. Palestinians are accustomed to worse humiliations than that.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 12:14:43 PM »

Mods plz lock this thread.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 12:34:55 PM »

You should try to compare versions of the incident in serious non-US international media.

Yeah, I don't really trust them either. Weren't they the god-awful site that let some random stupid American with no ties to the conflict make a post about genocide that fed the anti-Israel media for months?

I have not a clue about what is that site. I tend to disrespect stupid Americans with no ties to the conflict that root for Israel, so... Oth, it's difficult to be impartial if you have ties to Israel or Palestine, isn't it? Then you have correspondents whom cover the conflict on the ground for international media; they have a hard time in keeping the distance from the things that they are witnessing, because they are humans after all.

I can't find any real sources, though.

That's not strange.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies