Can you find or draw a picture according to this funny story?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:00:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Can you find or draw a picture according to this funny story?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can you find or draw a picture according to this funny story?  (Read 173 times)
v0031
China
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 23, 2015, 08:01:06 AM »

Robin liked telling lies.All his friends were fooled and they wanted to punish him for that, but they could not find any ways to do it. One day they told George about it.
    George thought for a while and said, “I have a good idea.I can do with him, I think.”
    That afternoon George went to see Robin with Robin’s friends.He said, “I hear you are good at telling lies.But I have invented a drink.If you drink a little bottle of the drink, you’ll  the truth.”
    Of course, Robin didn’t believe it.He said proudly,” The man who can fool me hasn’t been born yet.”
  “Dare you have a try?” said George.”You must tell the truth if you do as I say.”
  “Well.”said Robin.”I'm sure that I’ll win.”
   George brought out a little bottle and gave it to Robin.As soon as he drank a little, Robin stopped at once.He wanted to say something, but he remembered what he had just said, so he stood there quietly.
  “Go on!” George said with a smile.”Is it tasty?”
  At last Robin couldn't help shouting,” It's not a drink, but kerosene!”
All his friends began to laugh and his face turned red.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies