United Kingdom Referendum on European Union Membership (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:29:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  United Kingdom Referendum on European Union Membership (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: United Kingdom Referendum on European Union Membership  (Read 177730 times)
dax00

« on: June 23, 2016, 08:14:08 PM »

The economic scaremongering is just a self-fulfilling prophecy that the globalists are trying their best to make a reality.
dax00

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 08:39:46 PM »

I care very little about the acceptance of immigrants (or lack thereof) in the UK. I do care about the globalist spider continuing to entangle its prey, forcing upon its victims conditions unfavorable. The situation lends itself to very quick political conquest and subjugation of the will of the masses.

At least 70% of the vote will have had to have come in for me to make any comfortable prediction as to the winner.
dax00

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 08:59:59 PM »

Globalization is what preserves Liberty in this world.
Liberty will continue to be preserved so long as there is transparency and civility. If there is no transparency, the masses will grow tired of civility. There is no action that could be taken by a syndicate that couldn't be by the sum of its individual parts. Just let things be signed onto on the smaller scale. It is simply highly unfavorable to accept a generalized "solution" when parties clearly don't have the same intentions. I wouldn't want all the major decisions to be earmarked into oblivion.
dax00

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 09:02:26 PM »

Neither of which can exist without globalization.
Liberty simply cannot prevail where power is monopolized.
dax00

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 09:05:03 PM »

Of course. But globalization is the one effective tool against the monoply power that we have!
Globalization IS the monopoly.
dax00

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2016, 09:11:18 PM »

Of course. But globalization is the one effective tool against the monoply power that we have!
Globalization IS the monopoly.

No. Globalization is the space for the competition. Without globalization we are sold lock, stock and barrel to local monopolies, which can do anything they want with us. It is globalization that allows competition: both political and economic.
I won't argue this any further. Local monopolies continue to exist. Why? The local monopolies (aka multinationals) gain and maintain power through globalization in their collusion with other multinationals to rig the systems so that they may continue to survive. Globalization is their platform.
dax00

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 10:23:45 PM »

The pound sterling will return very quickly to $1.46 when all the REMAIN side realise that the EU are not going to be looking to punish the UK. It's a matter of efficacy.

And let Scotland stay in the EU. They seem to have voted for it.
dax00

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2016, 10:27:10 PM »

The EU will go into the same trash heap as the League of Nations.  Total failure!

Yeah, and when the League of Nations failed, everyone lived happily thereafter.
The world has changed. Monarchies are far off in the past.
dax00

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 10:48:32 PM »

For the record, I am anti-IrishReunification, anti-UN, and anti-NATO.
dax00

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2016, 11:07:02 PM »

I assume this country will be stripped of all international responsibility. How can it be trusted with a UN veto power if it literally decides to will be kinda fun to risk the world economy because "muh feels"? A sad, sad end for Britain's status as a global power.
There is no true risk. There has only been a perceived risk. The UK will be just fine, and I wish them the best in their soon-to-be newfound independence..
dax00

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2016, 11:14:13 PM »

https://twitter.com/ITVAllegra/status/746191648850206720

ITV is reporting that Cameron and Osborne are on their way out, and it will be a "dignified exit".

Wow.
NO! He must continue. This only further pushes the self-fulfilling prophecy onward. It's intentional sabotage!
dax00

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2016, 11:26:20 PM »

Pound will recover within days. Markets had priced in a Bremain, now we'll see a short correction.
Exactly. Today would be a very good day to buy GBP.
dax00

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2016, 12:16:54 AM »

Well, that was ... unexpected.

I thought the UK would vote to remain. Funny that the UK voted slightly more nationalist than Austria a month ago ... Tongue

Stop.

Huh
Don't be troubled. Smith's assertions at times are tired and emotional.
dax00

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2016, 01:36:21 AM »
« Edited: June 24, 2016, 01:41:12 AM by Foul, and a miss - Ali Carter 4 »

Whoever bought GBP when I said (2 hours ago) it would be a great day to buy would be making a lot of money right now.

My gut tells me in 40-ish minutes time, GBP will dip again.
dax00

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2016, 02:31:45 AM »

Cameron choosing to resign right now is irresponsible.  The country is in perceived chaos!
Fixed it
dax00

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2016, 06:59:25 PM »

The thing is: there's only a little mess now, because the Remain side insisted that there would be.

On a lighter note, have a look at this:
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies