Clinton lets loose southern drawl in South Carolina
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:33:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton lets loose southern drawl in South Carolina
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Clinton lets loose southern drawl in South Carolina  (Read 2409 times)
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2015, 05:41:57 PM »

I suppose you think those accused of pedophilia shouldn't receive legal representation. Why do you hate the constitution?

Guess by your logic, preachers and other religious counselors should also forsake sinners and only focus on preaching to the choir. I don't like Huckabee, but he is a preacher after all. Him forgiving a pedophile as a matter of religious doctrine is no different than a lawyer getting a pedophile off under the code of professional responsibility.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2015, 05:44:53 PM »

I suppose you think those accused of pedophilia shouldn't receive legal representation. Why do you hate the constitution?

Guess by your logic, preachers and other religious counselors should also forsake sinners and only focus on preaching to the choir. I don't like Huckabee, but he is a preacher after all. Him forgiving a pedophile as a matter of religious doctrine is no different than a lawyer getting a pedophile off under the code of professional responsibility.

Because the pedophile happens to be Huckabee's friend. He has no problem condemning gays or black teens who rob a store to eternal hellfire.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies