Clinton lets loose southern drawl in South Carolina (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:58:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton lets loose southern drawl in South Carolina (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton lets loose southern drawl in South Carolina  (Read 2388 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: May 28, 2015, 05:06:39 PM »

Guess what... people, often without knowing shift their accent to suit their audience. Lord knows I do it... or have been told so.

If people are going to hyperventilate every... single... time... that Hillary opens her mouth, I really recommend investing in a paper bag company.

It's not a hyperventilation. It's showing you what  a GOP candidate would be mocked ad nauseum for and derided as "fake" when she gets essentially a free pass. I'm surprised TheHill.com, a far-left outlet, covered this

Uh, The Hill is not far left...
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 05:08:13 PM »

Wait... she did this again? Seriously? Scary...

Democrats sure got it good. MSNBC would be leading with this for weeks if a Republican ever did this. Or came close to do anything like this.

One of your candidates is currently defending a pedophile, and you think adopting an accent is the most important issue? Roll Eyes
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 05:20:29 PM »

One of your candidates is currently defending a pedophile, and you think adopting an accent is the most important issue? Roll Eyes

And we all know that a Democrat candidate for President would never defend a pedophile.

"In a sworn affidavit aiming to coerce a psychiatric evaluation of the sixth-grade victim, [Hillary] Clinton during the case nearly 40 years ago called into question the girl's emotional stability, arguing she had exhibited "a tendency to seek out older men and engage in... fantasizing." She added, citing a child psychology expert that "children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents with disorganized families, such as the complainant, are even more prone to such behavior."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-stands-by-her-defense-of-1975-rape-suspect/

I suppose you think those accused of pedophilia shouldn't receive legal representation. Why do you hate the constitution?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 05:44:53 PM »

I suppose you think those accused of pedophilia shouldn't receive legal representation. Why do you hate the constitution?

Guess by your logic, preachers and other religious counselors should also forsake sinners and only focus on preaching to the choir. I don't like Huckabee, but he is a preacher after all. Him forgiving a pedophile as a matter of religious doctrine is no different than a lawyer getting a pedophile off under the code of professional responsibility.

Because the pedophile happens to be Huckabee's friend. He has no problem condemning gays or black teens who rob a store to eternal hellfire.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies