The PA 13 Brigade is ready
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:39:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The PA 13 Brigade is ready
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The PA 13 Brigade is ready  (Read 1825 times)
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2005, 09:29:24 PM »

PA-13 Brigade ?
North Philadelphia Battalion ?

Looks like it's time to start forming the Dixie Combat Militia to protect us from hostile invaders of the north. In the mean time, I'll be eating some gumbo and jambalaya.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2005, 10:03:38 PM »

NEWS FLASH

Recruits have swelled the recruiting post on the safty island at the intersection Broad St.  Eire and Germantown Avenues.

A second battalion is being formed.  A large number of people that migrated from the Carolinas and a few from Georgia.

As a result, the two battalion are being re-organized, with one made of native Southerners, or people with family in the South that are very familiar with the area.  The disposition is:

1 Battalian (Philly's Finest):

A,B,C, Companies of Mechanized Infantry(BFV, with M1-A1 support), D Company of Armor (M1-A1, BFV support).
E Company of Self Propelled Artillery(SP).

(These are made up of former Regular/Reserves/NG)

2 Battalian (Southern Stars):

A and B Companies (MI), North Carolina
C Company (MI), South Carolina
D Company (MI), Georgia
E Company, 2 Platoons Armor, 2 Plattons SP

There is also an HQ Company, with independent platoon.

The platoon is a Special Forces platoon, made up of a collection of former Rangers, Green Berets and several Seals.

The rest of the HQ Company is made up of Communication, etc, personel.  They should be treated as light infantry.

Supply is being done through the PANG.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2005, 10:08:44 PM »
« Edited: May 01, 2005, 10:11:40 PM by J. J. »

PA-13 Brigade ?
North Philadelphia Battalion ?

Looks like it's time to start forming the Dixie Combat Militia to protect us from hostile invaders of the north. In the mean time, I'll be eating some gumbo and jambalaya.

You best be careful, as you might find a sniper popping out of that gumbo.  :-)

And just for the record, we have not moved out of PA yet.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2005, 10:11:55 PM »

you guys can at least bother writing up globalsecurity.org style reports on your groups like I did.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2005, 10:15:19 PM »

you guys can at least bother writing up globalsecurity.org style reports on your groups like I did.

I though the disposition was adequately stated.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2005, 10:23:56 PM »

I'll be sure to send up some fresh Louisiana Seafood. Again, you may not know what you'll find inside. Be suspicious of any boxes of shrimp and "crawfish", or as you guys up north call it, "crayfish".

Instead of having an all out war, maybe we should just settle this whole thing with a food fight.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2005, 10:52:05 PM »

Were still coming Phil! Sorry we stopped over for desert from Tony Luke's at Pat's. We eat had some beer and passed out. Don't give up on us!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2005, 10:55:10 PM »

Were still coming Phil! Sorry we stopped over for desert from Tony Luke's at Pat's. We eat had some beer and passed out. Don't give up on us!

We will begin movement toward the Mason-Dixon tomorrow afternoon. If you're late, we are sending you to PA 2 (and you don't want to be there too long. It's scary!)
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2005, 11:12:48 PM »

We will begin movement toward the Mason-Dixon tomorrow afternoon. If you're late, we are sending you to PA 2 (and you don't want to be there too long. It's scary!)

Just to claify, not Pat's Cheesesteaks. Pat the friendly neighborhood Northeast Liberal.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2005, 12:44:29 AM »

Under my urging, unofficial, of course, new units of the PA Militia are being formed.

Three Battalians, Scourges of the Susquehanna (SoS), The Lancaster Leaders (LL), and the Allegeheny Mounties (AM)have formed, and are bivowhacking south of Carlistle, PA.

Three additional Battalians have formed  just south of Pittsburgh.  Each of these Battalians corresponds to the Philly's Finest.  An HQ unit of 4 light infanty companies has also forms.  One company is a troop of Armored Cavalry (9 M1-A1, 5 BFV) is attached.

Three unattacned Companies of MI (like Company A of PF) have formed in Ligonier, Bedford and Johnstown.  An additional company is starting to form in Erie, looking to Senator Supersoulty for guidence.

The few Southeastern transplants in the area, after hearing reports of the Southeastern Boarder Patrol from their families, flock to Philadelphia to join the Southern Stars.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2005, 12:51:08 AM »

Upon hearing the report of President Alcon, the volunteer forces stack their arms. 

In a statement from J. J., one of the proponents, "We are greatful that the Constitution has been observed.  We are greatful there will not be a civil war.  But let's be clear, the Union will be worth fighting for, and if need be, we will fight for it!
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2005, 04:36:59 PM »

*phew*.....jeez....hold on a sec, lemme catch my breath for a sec............................*cough*............hold on......*phew*.

OH-03 Loyal Brigade reporting for...*phew*.....duty.  Sorry for being a little late.

Anyway, we've arrived here in CA-13, and there's nobody here.  Have you guys left already?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2005, 02:24:00 PM »

*phew*.....jeez....hold on a sec, lemme catch my breath for a sec............................*cough*............hold on......*phew*.

OH-03 Loyal Brigade reporting for...*phew*.....duty.  Sorry for being a little late.

Anyway, we've arrived here in CA-13, and there's nobody here.  Have you guys left already?

We will leave later this evening because that idiot from NJ 3 has yet to arrive...and he lives just across the Delaware River...
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2005, 02:55:48 PM »

We will leave later this evening because that idiot from NJ 3 has yet to arrive...and he lives just across the Delaware River...

If you haven't noticed the whole crisis is over. MAS was so late that you missed everything.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2005, 02:56:40 PM »

If you haven't noticed the whole crisis is over. MAS was so late that you missed everything.

I did notice. We're....uh....just going on a vacation to the Mason Dixon Line.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2005, 04:13:18 PM »

Wait a second....PA-13???  Ah crap, there may be a slight delay.

What do you mean it's all over?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2005, 04:15:49 PM »

We decided to take alittle vacation. In fact, I really don't know if there is going to be a war or not. If there is, we'll fight. Otherwise, get our the beach chairs.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2005, 05:57:10 PM »

MAS was arrested for attacking an employee of Tony Luke's for not accepting his expired coupon.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies