Will the 2016 GOP be as big of a clowncar as 2012? Less? More (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:21:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Will the 2016 GOP be as big of a clowncar as 2012? Less? More (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will the 2016 GOP be as big of a clowncar as 2012? Less? More
More

About the same

Less - they learned the lessons of 2012

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 93

Author Topic: Will the 2016 GOP be as big of a clowncar as 2012? Less? More  (Read 4536 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: July 05, 2015, 12:51:10 AM »
« edited: July 05, 2015, 12:53:11 AM by Rand Paul 2016 »

Bush is not a clown.

Cruz is not a clown.

Rubio is not a clown.

All three have solid credentials.

Santorum and most of the others should not be classified as clowns, but rather as lightweights and under qualified.

All three are unabashed climate change deniers. All three publicly supported Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act. Bush likes to talk about how much he likes "scientific racist" Charle Murray, and he's tripped all over his clown shoes on the Iraq War. Ted Cruz's public advocacy for theocracy put him in the clown car even before he pulled a Strom Thurmond on Obamacare while reading Green Eggs and Ham. Rubio dog-whistles creationists about how old the Earth is, when he's not busy telling everyone how he thinks ISIS and Iran are on the same team.

They're all evil idiot clowns, and they will all willingly keep doing whatever slapstick they think will get them votes from the right wingnuts, no matter how stupid it is.

What do you know?  They're Republicans and conservatives.  You may not know this, but the Democrats do not have all the right positions and contrary to my Oklahoma friend's opinions, the Republicans don't hold all the right answers, either.  Both parties are hideously incompetent and corrupt.  They are what we have, though, so we have to deal with the hand we have been dealt, so that's all the trashing I'm going to do this morning.

In all seriousness and to answer the poll, I agree with the echoes of more candidates, but fewer baboons.  There are a few candidates that actually have a shot and all the candidates except Bush or Cruz are better than Hillary.  I will vote any of the Republicans over Hillary, but Hillary over Bush or Cruz.  Bush because of Common Core and Cruz because he shut down the government over a petty argument and to me that's not an action of someone who wants to take the highest office in the world.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies