Paula Jones; Hillary unfit to be President
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:59:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Paula Jones; Hillary unfit to be President
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Paula Jones; Hillary unfit to be President  (Read 541 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 28, 2015, 04:36:23 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3096653/Don-t-let-Bill-White-House-abused-women-ll-Paula-Jones-warns-against-voting-Hillary-lied-sex-case-cost-presidency.html

Paula Jones-the same woman who sued Bill Clinton for sexual harassment in 1994, has come out swinging, telling the Daily Mail that Hillary Clinton was "unfit to be President", that Bill was a "sexual abuser" and that the Clintons "don't care about what they do, who they run over to get to the top". She also stated that neither Hillary or Bill know the difference between "truth and lies".

Just how damaging is this to Hillary, both in a primary, and more importantly in a General Election?
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 04:46:32 PM »

Well, she is right. But all the Democrats here will call it a "FAUX scandal" and accuse the GOP of waging a war against women at the same time lol.

It's not a "faux scandal", but it's a well known scandal that applies to Bill, not Hillary. There are many things that the Clintons planned together, but Bill's philandering was by all accounts not one of them. I don't think he should have an official position in the WH, and if it came out that he had made advances to subordinates after leaving the WH, I would be quite disappointed.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 04:48:22 PM »

Well, she is right. But all the Democrats here will call it a "FAUX scandal" and accuse the GOP of waging a war against women at the same time lol.

It's not a "faux scandal", but it's a well known scandal that applies to Bill, not Hillary. There are many things that the Clintons planned together, but Bill's philandering was by all accounts not one of them. I don't think he should have an official position in the WH, and if it came out that he had made advances to subordinates after leaving the WH, I would be quite disappointed.

The issue here is another one: Did she know what was going on?
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 04:57:50 PM »

Do you ask the same of Jackie O?

I'm literally one of the worst people about this-we give Clinton so much sh**t for stuff Bill did, but we all seem to ignore that Jackie O did the same for JFK for 3 years
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 05:39:17 PM »

Just how damaging is this to Hillary, both in a primary, and more importantly in a General Election?

0 and 0.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 05:53:13 PM »

Not at all. The Republican PR machine has thrown so many accusations at Hillary over the years and recently, that she'd practically have to be caught handing nuclear weapons over to the head of ISIS for anything to gain real traction with swing voters. 99% of "scandals" from now to election day are nothing but red meat for the base that hates her.

That's not to say that she hasn't done things that ought to hurt her, but that between the right-wing's endless attempts to turn everything into campaign-destroying wrongdoing and the sheer repugnance of the Republicans' positions to many voters, scandals aren't going to be doing much damage to candidate-presumptive Senator-Secretary Clinton. (She can still totally sink her own ship if she really screws up, though.)
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 07:12:40 PM »

inb4 progressive liberals engage in rape apologism.
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 07:16:01 PM »

inb4 progressive liberals engage in rape apologism.

Paula Jones didn't even claim that she had sex with Bill Clinton.  Get your facts straight.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2015, 07:34:34 PM »

Every word Paula Jones says in this statement is the absolute truth.

Democrats simply do not want to face the facts or they simply don't care.
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2015, 07:39:54 PM »

Look, you don't get to the oval office without occasionally looking the other way while your husband rapes a couple of women. What difference at this point does it make?
MurrayBannerman
murraybannerman

Political Matrix
E: 5.55, S: -2.09

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2015, 08:43:56 PM »

Do you ask the same of Jackie O?

I'm literally one of the worst people about this-we give Clinton so much sh**t for stuff Bill did, but we all seem to ignore that Jackie O did the same for JFK for 3 years
Jackie O isn't/wasn't running for president.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies