Hillary June 13 announcement
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:41:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary June 13 announcement
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary June 13 announcement  (Read 607 times)
Progressive
jro660

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 28, 2015, 05:55:13 PM »

Where is it going to be held?
retromike22
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 05:56:23 PM »

It should be in Brooklyn.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 05:57:52 PM »

What is she announcing?
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 06:08:45 PM »

Ah good, Sanders-mentum must be forcing her to take an indefinite break from the campaign trail.
Illuminati Blood Drinker
phwezer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.42, S: -7.30

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 06:15:18 PM »

Simultaneous confession to Benghazi, Whitewater and Vince Foster
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 06:19:35 PM »

I thought she already announced?
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 06:22:46 PM »
« Edited: May 28, 2015, 06:25:03 PM by Wulfric »

It is her official announcement speech. Apparently an announcement  video and some small-scale events aren't enough to secure her a primary victory: https://mobile.twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/601482030229094403
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 06:45:17 PM »

Oh my gosh. What if Hilary was Breaking Bad and the confession was not really a confession?

"My name is Hillary Rodham Clinton. I formerly lived at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC 20006, and this is my confession. If you're watching this tape, I'm probably dead - (not because I'm really old, but) murdered by one of the many thugs in the Republican Party. The GOP has been building a plutocratic empire to crush all but a select few. Shortly after my 16th birthday, they asked that I use my southernly gun knowledge to assassinate the President of the United States in Dallas, Texas, which in the ensuing hysteria they would blame on Communist Cubans and create a wave of nationalism to take control. I was astounded. I always thought the Republicans were a very moral group in the fight for civil rights for instance.
After recovering from the self-inflicted wounds of Watergate, the Party would rise again, but a new Kennedy threatened their decades of dominance - the President's son. The GOP elites and Wall Street colluded to take him down as he flew a private aircraft under the radar. The pilot of that military plane was me.
Soon after Bill's election, the GOP had risen in the polls and threatened to impede all progress my husband and I hoped to accomplish politically by holding Congress hostage after the midterms. I wanted to campaign for the Democrats, but to keep me in line, they killed my lover - Vince Foster. And they pretended it was suicide.
...(snivels)
I can't take this anymore. I fear every day that they will make up evidence to convince the public I did Benghazi...or worse cause further pain to my family and friends who did nothing wrong in Whitewater. I just hope one day the world will see this party for what it really is."

---
Sorry I can't resist when it comes to Hillary scandals. Not like the 2016 board is serious anyway. Back to your regularly scheduled Hillary announcement.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2015, 06:51:32 PM »

It is her official announcement speech. Apparently an announcement  video and some small-scale events aren't enough to secure her a primary victory: https://mobile.twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/601482030229094403

I guess she can't stand the Republicans getting free air time, so she has to pop back in.  This is what you call strategy.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2015, 07:07:41 PM »

That's it?  So she's going to keep denying that she piloted the plane that killed Ron Brown?
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2015, 07:14:41 PM »

That's it?  So she's going to keep denying that she piloted the plane that killed Ron Brown?

As someone who was a child in the 90s, reading about all the different Clinton scandals borders on the absurd.
WVdemocrat
DimpledChad
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2015, 08:32:32 PM »

Oh my gosh. What if Hilary was Breaking Bad and the confession was not really a confession?

"My name is Hillary Rodham Clinton. I formerly lived at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC 20006, and this is my confession. If you're watching this tape, I'm probably dead - (not because I'm really old, but) murdered by one of the many thugs in the Republican Party. The GOP has been building a plutocratic empire to crush all but a select few. Shortly after my 16th birthday, they asked that I use my southernly gun knowledge to assassinate the President of the United States in Dallas, Texas, which in the ensuing hysteria they would blame on Communist Cubans and create a wave of nationalism to take control. I was astounded. I always thought the Republicans were a very moral group in the fight for civil rights for instance.
After recovering from the self-inflicted wounds of Watergate, the Party would rise again, but a new Kennedy threatened their decades of dominance - the President's son. The GOP elites and Wall Street colluded to take him down as he flew a private aircraft under the radar. The pilot of that military plane was me.
Soon after Bill's election, the GOP had risen in the polls and threatened to impede all progress my husband and I hoped to accomplish politically by holding Congress hostage after the midterms. I wanted to campaign for the Democrats, but to keep me in line, they killed my lover - Vince Foster. And they pretended it was suicide.
...(snivels)
I can't take this anymore. I fear every day that they will make up evidence to convince the public I did Benghazi...or worse cause further pain to my family and friends who did nothing wrong in Whitewater. I just hope one day the world will see this party for what it really is."

---
Sorry I can't resist when it comes to Hillary scandals. Not like the 2016 board is serious anyway. Back to your regularly scheduled Hillary announcement.

Ha! As a big Breaking Bad fan, I must say: this is amazing. Tongue
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2015, 08:43:09 PM »

As someone who was a child in the 90s, reading about all the different Clinton scandals borders on the absurd.

Absurd?  Is that what Charlie Trie paid you to say?
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2015, 09:11:41 PM »

Maybe she's announcing she has failed in her goal to pwn the opponents, so she is quitting the campaign trail to focus on hiding Benghazi.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies