What will be the Second Country President Santorum declares war on?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:40:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What will be the Second Country President Santorum declares war on?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: So...
Cuba

North Korea

Russia

United Kingdom

Vatican City

Venezuela

Yemen

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 51

Author Topic: What will be the Second Country President Santorum declares war on?  (Read 1285 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 30, 2015, 05:30:17 PM »

Iran is getting bombed Day 0 like after he takes the oath he's giving the good to go signal on national tv, but who will Santorum take his anger out on next?

I could see Cuba as viable to reassert America's power over them after Obama surrendered, but even Santorum must recognize the impending demise.

He won't care whatsoever about North Korea because then we'd need to follow up with humanitarian aid. That's a lot for the budget to handle.

Russia would be an odd choice because he and Putin will almost certainly have a very fulfilling relationship of course.

He could use instability in the northern lands as an excuse to forcefully take out the ultra liberal David Cameron who laughs in the face of American values, but that'd be like Iraq Part 2.

Vatican City is an interesting one because of all the massive disagreements Santorum has with them on like 70% of issues. A small nation that Europe has lost interest in could make them an easy target to kick off Santorum's foreign policy. I went with this option.

Venezuela is too close and will sort itself out. Yemen is what we can take care of after the Iranian mission is accomplished.

I didn't include China because that'd be stupid! The economy would be in peril.
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 05:33:01 PM »

It's important to remember that Santorum is Catholic and would never bomb the Vatican. Huckabee on the other hand...

In all seriousness, I could see Yemen being the next place America involves itself in.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 05:36:44 PM »

It's important to remember that Santorum is Catholic and would never bomb the Vatican.

Santorum would probably do like dozens of historical Catholic rulers and set up his own puppet antipope though. He's already on record not liking Francis.
JonathanSwift
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 05:37:13 PM »

Since Rick Santorum will never be President, a far better and more pertinent question would be which countries President Hillary Clinton will bomb.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 06:05:50 PM »

It's important to remember that Santorum is Catholic and would never bomb the Vatican.

Santorum would probably do like dozens of historical Catholic rulers and set up his own puppet antipope though. He's already on record not liking Francis.
Source? I've only heard positive stuff from him.

It's well documented that he hates him. I don't have wifi now, but I know the breeding like rabbits comment stirred up Rick. Also one of the gay things naturally. Possibly something related to immigration too, but that may have just been a left wing blog seeking to stir up trouble using Catholic teaching for the xenophobe.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2015, 06:06:12 PM »

If Santorum ever becomes president, and that's an if, , Iran or North Korea.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 06:08:47 PM »

Whochever has the buffest men, I assume.
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2015, 11:59:57 PM »

Syria (bombing the regime in addition to ISIS)
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 12:51:13 AM »

Iran is getting bombed Day 0 like after he takes the oath he's giving the good to go signal on national tv, but who will Santorum take his anger out on next?

I could see Cuba as viable to reassert America's power over them after Obama surrendered, but even Santorum must recognize the impending demise.

He won't care whatsoever about North Korea because then we'd need to follow up with humanitarian aid. That's a lot for the budget to handle.

Russia would be an odd choice because he and Putin will almost certainly have a very fulfilling relationship of course.

He could use instability in the northern lands as an excuse to forcefully take out the ultra liberal David Cameron who laughs in the face of American values, but that'd be like Iraq Part 2.

Vatican City is an interesting one because of all the massive disagreements Santorum has with them on like 70% of issues. A small nation that Europe has lost interest in could make them an easy target to kick off Santorum's foreign policy. I went with this option.

Venezuela is too close and will sort itself out. Yemen is what we can take care of after the Iranian mission is accomplished.

I didn't include China because that'd be stupid! The economy would be in peril.
I hope so Sad
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2015, 02:42:45 AM »

I hope it's the UK. They've been pushing their luck for too long.
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2015, 08:26:31 AM »

He will bomb Pennsylvania. R.I.P. IceSpear, Vega, Smilo, Phil, etc. Cry

Sad

But seriously, what can we even do in Yemen, even under a hawk? Drop bombs?
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2015, 09:29:20 AM »

If Santorum ever becomes president, and that's an if, , Iran or North Korea.
DS0816
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2015, 11:09:36 AM »

Rick Santorum's professed social positions lets us know that he has declared war on the people of the United States.

He is contemptible trash. And we can tell that the Republican Party—and Corporate News Media—are at a low point in history by example of his continued presence on their turf.

That said…Rick Santorum should win his party's presidential nomination in 2016. They deserve him.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2015, 11:23:52 AM »

Rick Santorum's professed social positions lets us know that he has declared war on the people of the United States.

He is contemptible trash. And we can tell that the Republican Party—and Corporate News Media—are at a low point in history by example of his continued presence on their turf.

That said…Rick Santorum should win his party's presidential nomination in 2016. They deserve him.

We have a winner. Santorum would declare war on the U.S. of A. so tht he could bring God back to the country.
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2015, 12:20:05 PM »

Vatican City?

What is this nonsense
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2015, 02:05:40 PM »

The vatican obviously
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2015, 04:40:23 PM »

What about the land of Sodom and Gomorrah? Aka Boston and San Francisco.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2015, 11:23:50 PM »

The Vatican obviously because after Pope Francis (Peter the Roman) dies, he will of course be replaced by the Antichrist, probably a German Cardinal, who will in term rebuild Babylon, restore Israel to the Jews, unleash the Illuminati on God-Fearing America (maybe not the rest of the world, but who cares about them anyway?), and trigger the rapture. President Santorum will have no choice but to stand upon the Biblical Bible-fearing hermeneutic of Bibleness and unleash the ultimate storm America can on the Whore of Babylon and her Papistry.
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2015, 11:27:04 PM »

He would re-invade Iraq and complete the noble work ceased by those secular cut-and-runners.
DS0816
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2015, 06:01:39 AM »

We have a winner. Santorum would declare war on the U.S. of A. so that he could bring God back to the country.

Yes.

It would become disappointing, for Rick Santorum, to have God be brought back, courtesy of the power of a U.S. President Rick Santorum, of course, only to be directly told by God that God Loves All Gay People—Including Rick Santorum.

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies