Do you find a MILF pastor strange? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:41:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you find a MILF pastor strange? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you find a MILF pastor strange?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: Do you find a MILF pastor strange?  (Read 6401 times)
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: June 02, 2015, 05:13:13 AM »

I kind of find the idea of a woman pastor strange to begin with, but I'll ascribe that to the peculiarities of my religious upbringing.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 07:07:13 PM »

What I've never understand are modern church buildings. What's the point of going to church if the building isn't old as, at the very least, your grandparents?

For the Word & Table of course!
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 07:36:58 AM »

If I was to think of very odd things that stand out here, I'd instead think of downright wonderful things like people sometimes hardcore dancing and even crowdsurfing during songs sometimes, cases of people using profanity during sermons, or that allowing kids to run up and down the aisles during the service is actually pretty normal and accepted.

*Sigh*

Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. - Ephesians 5:4

It appears BRTD's congregation has removed Paul's words from their faith

Talks about gender oppression but unironically uses MILF and objectifies the pastor and women in general. BRTD

On my music forums (which obviously are full of progressive SJW types and have basically no ideological diversity whatsoever), people say "MILF" unironically and "objectify" women in bands all the time (plenty of threads about hottest women in them, etc.) And we're talking about the people who set up and go to things like this.

And apparently Jesus Christ's as well.

But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart. - Matthew 5:28
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies