Krol/Altsomn: Statement Forthcoming
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:00:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Krol/Altsomn: Statement Forthcoming
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Krol/Altsomn: Statement Forthcoming  (Read 3084 times)
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2015, 12:29:26 PM »

Northeast Speaker DKrol (CR-MA) at an event in Austin, Texas following the DKrol/Altsomn rally in Houston.

"It is terrible, what happened to President Bore. He is a dedicated public servant and I wish him the speediest of recoveries.

Some have called for the immediate execution of his attacker, Mike Retrosmith. Leading that charge has been Labor Leader RG Adam Griffin. I deplore this movement. We must put our trust in the justice system, in our courts, judges, lawyers, and juries to deliver justice. To even suggest the immediate execution of a citizen is a dangerous precedent to set.

I just received a report that Mr. Retrosmith has been killed by mob violence. That is a problem. While I in no way support him, or would ever defend him for his terrible actions, we cannot have our justice system replaced by anger people with pitchforks and torches. I hope that the appropriate legal authorities in Los Angeles will take action against the lawless folk who stormed the prison and killed Mr. Retrosmith."
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2015, 12:55:15 PM »

Thank you!
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2015, 07:35:25 AM »

Endorsed!
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2015, 03:10:52 PM »

Thank you!
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2015, 08:32:45 PM »

NE Speaker DKrol sat down with former President Lumine and The Political Tracker hours before polls opened

Lumine:
Mr. Speaker, good to have you on the studio again.

Dkrol:
Pleasure to be back here, President Lumine.

Lumine: The first question is obvious, how do you feel a few hours before voting formally begins?

Dkrol: I feel very good - very confident - about the odds going into the 11th Hour. We've seen a lot of support, especially after the early polls showed President Bore with massive leads over any candidate. We are really neck-and-neck and I think we're going to pull ahead.

Lumine: Objectively speaking you have taken quite a bold step, from regional politics to the center stage of federal politics. How do you feel about that change?

Dkrol:
It was a big step. But it's worth noting that my first bid for elected office in Atlasia was for the At-Large Senate seat being vacated by then-Vice President Bacon King. I ran as write-in when the election actually came to fruition, but I did get wet behind the ears in federal politics. My entire political career has been on the regional level and I think that is an asset of mine. I've worked closely with the citizens of our great nation because my work more directly impacts them. I think that that is the kind of qualification our President needs - someone who can relate, work with, and understand the Atlasian people.

Lumine: There has been some degree of criticism towards your campaign for a perceived lack of activity, how would you respond to that?

Dkrol: Any claims of a lack of activity are asinine. I've been just as active, if not more active, than President Bore. I've been actually working in the Northeast, rather than spending all day campaigning. I am still the Speaker of the Northeast Assembly - I still have duties to perform for my constituents and I will not let a campaign get in the way of that.

Lumine: Any predictions you’d like to share with the audience, Mr. Speaker? The Presidential race aside, there are quite a few other election battles starting today…

Dkrol: CJO Prypor is a close friend of mine, and a great ally both within Civic Renewal and within the Northeast. He's put up a good fight, but Senator Talleyrand is popular and strong. I think that race might be more hotly contested than the Presidential. In the Mideast, it's another close race. I think that you've made some great inroads in a strong Labor seat and I'll be sure to keep an eye on those returns. There are a lot of close, tight races going on. The only race I feel 100% confident in calling is the Northeast Governor. My good friend and mentor Sawx will win another term in his office.

Lumine: Assuming the President were to be reelected, Mr. Speaker, how do you see your political future in said scenario?

Dkrol: Well, I'm running unopposed in the Civic Renewal Leadership contest for Party Secretary. So regardless of what happens in the Presidential Race I will still have an office to advocate and work for the people of Atlasia. With respect to further elections - I don't know. The Senate has always been an electoral goal of mine, a bit for an At-Large seat may be in the works. When Governor Sawx retires, I may run for the Governorship. I'm really not sure what I'll be doing in the next few months if the President is elected.

Lumine: Well, thank you, Mr. Speaker, it has been a rather informative interview.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2015, 09:40:57 AM »

Northeast Speaker DKrol holds his final campaign event in his hometown of North Adams, Massachusetts

"It is time. We've worked very hard over the last several weeks and we've traveled all over this great country.  Friends, the polls are open. Let's go vote and put a pragmatic leader back in charge of Atlasia!"
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2015, 03:24:59 PM »

Iru al inferno.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2015, 03:38:10 PM »

Thank you - it is this type of strong public discourse that Atlasia needs.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2015, 08:46:13 PM »

mr. speaker,

are you aware that your running mate has cast at least four votes for you this election?
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2015, 09:14:27 PM »

I will be delivering a statement to the public shortly, regarding a variety of issues - first and foremost the election.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2015, 03:05:45 PM »

I was planning an elaborate statement but screw it. We lost, plain and simple. Thank you to everyone who voted for us and congratulations to President Bore.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2015, 03:19:03 PM »

I'm glad someone on the right fought for the Presidency. For a newbie you did a fine job, please continue doing that, in spite of whatever passive aggressive nonsense Kalwejt does to posters he perceives as below him.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2015, 03:28:20 PM »

The Senate has always been an electoral goal of mine, a bit for an At-Large seat may be in the works.

You fought a good race, and managed to unite the right of Atlasia. I expect I'll be welcoming you to the Senate race in August
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2015, 04:57:11 PM »

You did well man. Smiley Toppling Bore would have been a tall order for anyone, but to get almost 50 votes on a final count as a relatively new player running against a popular President is no small feat. I look forward to your future endeavors and anticipate seeing you back in elective office in the future. Wink
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2015, 05:16:01 PM »

I'm glad someone on the right fought for the Presidency. For a newbie you did a fine job, please continue doing that, in spite of whatever passive aggressive nonsense Kalwejt does to posters he perceives as below him.

Thank you!

The Senate has always been an electoral goal of mine, a bit for an At-Large seat may be in the works.

You fought a good race, and managed to unite the right of Atlasia. I expect I'll be welcoming you to the Senate race in August

We'll see what the future holds. I'm not sure what I'll do but I am sure that this isn't the last time I'll appear on a ballot.

You did well man. Smiley Toppling Bore would have been a tall order for anyone, but to get almost 50 votes on a final count as a relatively new player running against a popular President is no small feat. I look forward to your future endeavors and anticipate seeing you back in elective office in the future. Wink

Thank you!
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2015, 11:33:05 PM »

Well, this surely was a great ride. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies