Would you allow a cop to search your car without a warrant? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:35:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Would you allow a cop to search your car without a warrant? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Yes

No

Depends (specify)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 108

Author Topic: Would you allow a cop to search your car without a warrant?  (Read 3984 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: June 03, 2015, 10:02:31 AM »

Never...ever....never.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 10:49:52 AM »

I doubt most people here would let it happen with a warrant. For me, I wouldn't put myself in a situation where my car would have to be searched, period.

bribing the fuzz is illegal, dude.

Where did I mention a bribe? That's a complete lie. My point was, I wouldn't be running around with anything illegal in my car that would get me in trouble.

Ok. I have nothing in mine either.  You get stopped on the way home.  The cop isn't as trusting as we are and suspects something.  You're not the cleanest guy on earth and your back seat has a lot of sh**t in it. Uh, "Mr. Invisible, do you mind if I have a look in your car just to be sure there's nothing I need to worry about there?".  Your answer is???
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 10:58:11 AM »

Try the random one two posts above I asked invisible Obama about.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 11:42:50 AM »

I doubt most people here would let it happen with a warrant. For me, I wouldn't put myself in a situation where my car would have to be searched, period.

bribing the fuzz is illegal, dude.

Where did I mention a bribe? That's a complete lie. My point was, I wouldn't be running around with anything illegal in my car that would get me in trouble.

Ok. I have nothing in mine either.  You get stopped on the way home.  The cop isn't as trusting as we are and suspects something.  You're not the cleanest guy on earth and your back seat has a lot of sh**t in it. Uh, "Mr. Invisible, do you mind if I have a look in your car just to be sure there's nothing I need to worry about there?".  Your answer is???

I would not have a problem with it.

Ok.  Thanks for answering.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 02:52:06 PM »

Well I'm probably not one to be searched for no reason.  My Doberman rides with me literally everywhere so I'm not at a high risk for some testosterone spewing young cop to search my Jeep without a reason.  I think he'd be fine being on his side of the glass and giving me my ticket.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies