Windows 10 Comes Out July 29 This Year (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:49:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Windows 10 Comes Out July 29 This Year (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will you be buying it?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 20

Author Topic: Windows 10 Comes Out July 29 This Year  (Read 1182 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: June 10, 2015, 04:28:57 PM »

I'm one that likes to wait until the bugs are largely worked out before I buy an operating system.  Plus, I just bought a Windows 8 laptop right after Christmas so I don't need any new devices for quite a while.  I voted yes in the poll because I will be buying it eventually either out of will or out of no other option.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 11:45:55 PM »

I'm one that likes to wait until the bugs are largely worked out before I buy an operating system.  Plus, I just bought a Windows 8 laptop right after Christmas so I don't need any new devices for quite a while.  I voted yes in the poll because I will be buying it eventually either out of will or out of no other option.
You don't need to buy it if you own Windows 8.

I'm sure eventually I'll have to buy a whole new device with the new OS on there.  Hopefully, that'll be a long while, but it is a probability.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 12:56:54 AM »

I rather enjoy my Windows 8.1.  I haven't had any problems with it and I've had the Windows 8/8.1 platform since August 2013, almost 2 years now.  In fact, I've had fewer problems with Windows 8 than I did with 7.  My mom has had trouble with the initial 8.1 upgrade basically slaughtering her computer forcing her to get a new one, so I know the problems it can cause, but I guess I've been very fortunate so far.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies