Sign the Petition: Immediately Execute President Bore's Attacker
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:32:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Sign the Petition: Immediately Execute President Bore's Attacker
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sign the Petition: Immediately Execute President Bore's Attacker  (Read 2232 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 05, 2015, 02:34:16 AM »

BREAKING: Bore Attacked By A Madman
President's Condition "Stable"

While campaigning for reelection in Los Angeles, California, Pacific Region, President bore had been attacked by a knife wielding assailant, who penetrated the security perimeter. Stabbed in a chest, bore was promptly rushed to a local hospital, where doctors determined no vital organs were seriously damaged. The President is expected to recover enough to resume his duties within two to three days.

The attacker, who was identified as one Mike Retrosmith of Los Angeles, is expected to be charged with an attempt to assassinate the President.

Today, we all received the news that our beloved President Bore was attacked by some random knife-yielding creep named Mike from L.A.

This kind of action is unacceptable and I will not stand idly by and watch this unfold under the normal parameters.

Making it harder for Atlasians to vote for our beloved President a second time is just wrong, and counter to the values we share. If you’re as outraged as I am, add your name right now to insist that this creep be put to death immediately in the most painful way possible and without due process.

x Adam
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 02:41:49 AM »

no
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 03:29:21 AM »

conspirator and accomplice
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 07:13:23 AM »

While it is horrible and I strongly condemn the actions, we must extend the rights of a trial to Mike Retrosmith and put our trust in the justice system.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 07:26:48 AM »

The bourgeois state has no right to execute anyone.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 08:44:28 AM »

The bourgeois state has no right to execute anyone.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 12:36:17 PM »

X Lief
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 01:38:19 PM »

x SomebodyWhoExists
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 02:04:30 PM »

While it is horrible and I strongly condemn the actions, we must extend the rights of a trial to Mike Retrosmith and put our trust in the justice system.
I fully agree
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2015, 06:12:49 PM »

Yet your own party voted against bringing back death penalty for terrorists such as him, Adam.

Who said anything about the state?

I clearly said without due process...

Mob Takes Over In L.A.
Bore's Attacker Meet His End

An angry mob, possibly influenced by a petition, started by RG Adam Griffin, broke into the jail in Los Angeles, where Mike Retrosmith, who made an unsuccessful attempt on President bore's life yesterday, was held.

After quickly overpowering the guard, the mob took Mike outside and tied to a tree before blowing him away with an incredible amount of bullets fired.

Glorious news! After less than 12 hours, the people have responded overwhelmingly to our petition's demands. Let this be a lesson to anyone who dares cross the will of the Atlasian people: the right of the people to be represented by excellent leaders shall never be infringed!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2015, 07:47:14 PM »

Clearly Mike Retrosmith is just a CIA patsy who was assassinated before he could tell what he knew about the real plot to kill President Bore.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2015, 09:16:46 PM »

The max you could give in this case is life without parole even if the death penalty were legal. Since Bore lives, the most you can get him on is attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2015, 09:46:46 PM »

The max you could give in this case is life without parole even if the death penalty were legal. Since Bore lives, the most you can get him on is attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon.

I don't think the authors of this petition particularly care about the finer points of the legal system:

If you’re as outraged as I am, add your name right now to insist that this creep be put to death immediately in the most painful way possible and without due process.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2015, 08:09:28 AM »

Take a breath... then a Xanax... then another breath.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2015, 10:12:55 AM »

This petition is outdated now. The scumbag was already taken care of,
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2015, 01:45:32 PM »

No. The guards were successful in defending the prisoner. He will be tried by the court and not lynchers Kal.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2015, 02:01:45 PM »

This is ridiculous.

Everyone is entitled to due process.

Emotionally charged mob rule never works for the better, rather only works to the detriment of society.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2015, 04:20:39 PM »

My oh my.

Who tied your boxers in a knot?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2015, 12:36:58 AM »

No. The guards were successful in defending the prisoner. He will be tried by the court and not lynchers Kal.

You have absolutely no influence over the storyline. If you think you can act as GM without even holding the post, you're either suffering from the delusion of grandeur or you don't know how this game works. In either case, whatever you say on this is as relevant as what my grandma had for dinner in the year of 1950.

If you have issues with my conduct as GM, you're free to contact your Senator and ask him to start impeachment proceedings. Otherwise kindly f**k off, because no matter how many times will you try pull this juvenile crap, I don't give a damn.

I remember when Notoriously Inactive Governor Simfan did this to me. It can be very infuriating.

In regards to JCL, he often has these little breakdowns where he refuses to acknowledge a story-line or an objectively-occurring series of events, like the time someone tried to assassinate TNF, I believe: he was trying to say it was someone completely different responsible for it. It seems like there has been at least one other occurrence but I cannot remember the specific details.

At any rate, yes, this petition has served its purpose! I considered locking it before but I only assumed that select individuals would start screaming about "censorship" or whatever in their desire to lambaste (which is clearly my job). Oh well: the time and opportunity has passed!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies