Republican Congress Maintains Cuban Travel Restrictions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:22:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Republican Congress Maintains Cuban Travel Restrictions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republican Congress Maintains Cuban Travel Restrictions  (Read 3449 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: June 05, 2015, 06:31:40 PM »

Obama should veto the bill. This is a fight that he (and Hillary) should be eager to have with Republicans.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 08:09:24 PM »

I am amazed that there are still posters who are seriously trying to refute CCSF's inanities.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 10:07:24 PM »

I am amazed that there are still posters who are seriously trying to refute CCSF's inanities.

I still don't understand why him and a couple of others haven't been banned for bigotry and trolling (if either of those are bannable).

Regarding the topic matter though, I say that if a policy isn't working (like the old Cuba policy), change it.

Sorry.  There are people in this world and on this forum who aren't as "progressive" as yourself.  They have every right to have their say and be heard.  Just because you disagree with them doesn't make them trolls or bigots any more than your ultra-"progressive" views makes you a troll.  I am quite sick of so-called "progressives" as yourself calling to ban or ignore the few conservatives on this forum who express their conservative beliefs.  There is nothing progressive about censorship.

Stop whining.
If ideology was the reason we want people like CCSF and krazey banned then why don't we ask the same thing for you?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies