2016: Lincoln Chafee (R) vs. Lincoln Chafee (I) vs. Lincoln Chafee (D) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:01:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  2016: Lincoln Chafee (R) vs. Lincoln Chafee (I) vs. Lincoln Chafee (D) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well...?
Warwick Mayor Lincoln Chafee (R-RI)

Former Senator Lincoln Chafee (I-RI)

Former Governor Lincoln Chafee (D-RI)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 53

Author Topic: 2016: Lincoln Chafee (R) vs. Lincoln Chafee (I) vs. Lincoln Chafee (D)  (Read 1471 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 06, 2015, 02:43:48 PM »

In order to appeal to moderates and New Englanders, former Warwick Mayor Lincoln Chafee, son of the late John Chafee, is nominated by the Republicans. The Democrats, meanwhile, nominate former Rhode Island Governor Lincoln Chafee in support of his anti-war and pro-Holiday Tree record. Claiming that there's "not a dime's worth of difference" between the two major parties, and that "the parties are too polarized today", former Senator Lincoln Chafee of Rhode Island launches an independent bid for the Presidency. Who do you vote for?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 10:53:41 AM »

He was actually a Republican Senator and an Independent Governor, never an Independent Senator, and only became a Democrat in his last year as Governor before ruling out re-election... but whatever.

*SIGH* When he ran for (or was appointed) Senator, he was the Republican Mayor of Warwick. When he ran for Governor, he was an independent and a former Senator. Right now he's a Democrat and former Governor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies