Do we have souls? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:47:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Do we have souls? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Do we have souls?  (Read 7456 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: June 10, 2015, 09:56:07 AM »

We have our dreams to guide us. That the subconscious may or maynot live pass our present lives, only once death occur will that realization occurs.

But, dreams do dictate premonitions, danger ahead, and that in itself can indicate there is a life beyond the material wrld. Because the supernatural are premonitions.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 09:00:28 AM »

There is no definate on this, but if you believe in the supermatural, then it is possible.

What makes someone unique over another human being. In personal wealth or life. Why are there miracles.

Clearly an intellegent life, GOD is reason to have given one a soul that makes one unique.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 05:33:02 PM »

The proficey of Revelations says that humans dont but until Judgement Day, but since my mom's passing recently, I hope there is an afterlife in one day I will join her. But of course the afterlife isnt like our human life. It is a realm in which dreamers visit, dreams are gateways to that dimension and the dead pernamently stay until reincarnation or resurrection. And one must hold onto when someone loses a close relative.

Teddy Kennedy with his death taught a proper way to die with dignity. If he didnt show this, I will be lost.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 06:43:20 PM »

Why so pessimistic, atheism does teaches that, but from a spiritual point of view, and belief in Christ I do.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 10:23:46 AM »

The soup isnt a biological or material realm; it's a spiritual realm, & I think about it when I visit such realm when I sleep, and we will spend eternity.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 10:52:10 AM »

True Federalist is the expert on this. But, wasnt Moses and Jesus who were great profits never talked about eternity before they were born, they talked about it in the future sense. Really after judgement day.

But purgatory or dimensions where souls go, there is a belief there is one. But, religion is a ritual anyways, there may or may not be. And to overcome obstacles and help heal the living when someone dies.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 11:28:10 AM »

Yeah, that Jesus never talked about either before he was born. He was implanted in virgin Mary's tomb.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 04:00:56 PM »

We didnt exist before we were born, but many believe in spititual selves. But, I love to explain what Jesus and book of John said what eternity is like after death and resurrection that one if saved will be in the presence of GOD.

I defer to Bible on what eternity is like before birth. I dont wish that my dead relatives are just dead.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2015, 05:38:39 PM »
« Edited: September 30, 2015, 05:43:17 PM by OC »

OK, but that doesnt prove we dont. SPIRITUALITY is something that is real . And prayers are answered.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 05:34:45 PM »

We dont know for sure, but if there is incarnation and being reborn in another body, dreams do offer the possibility of opening up the realm of the afterlife, to us still living, temporarily and experiences that some say is supernatural and bern lived over again. We cant know for sure, as long as we are among the living.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 07:43:26 PM »
« Edited: January 22, 2016, 07:51:49 PM by OC »

We all know your biological journey is over, but Religion teaches theories of incarnation of soul through rebirth or resurrection and that is the supernatural thing, on where we come from before we are born, a Creator or GOD or Father.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies