Italy timeline?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:25:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Italy timeline?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should I go for it?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 14

Author Topic: Italy timeline?  (Read 513 times)
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 10, 2015, 11:43:06 AM »

My priority is "2016 and beyond", but I had the idea to start an Italy timeline (maybe when I'll finish with Election Night 2016 in "2016 and beyond").
Should I go for it?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 01:38:30 PM »

It would sound cool! Though, a background for some of the non-Italians who have no clue of the Italian political system would be great, as well Smiley
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 01:48:45 PM »

Cool idea! Smiley
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 07:35:17 AM »

Yes!
Just an idea, but maybe you could style it as an interactive timeline, where forum users vote in the elections, which quite often provides crazy and fun material.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 08:49:27 AM »

Yes!
Just an idea, but maybe you could style it as an interactive timeline, where forum users vote in the elections, which quite often provides crazy and fun material.

It's an interesting idea, but I think that the results would be too polarized Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 12:46:09 PM »

Yes!

Ahem...
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 12:57:18 PM »

Yes!

It's an interesting idea, but I think that the results would be too polarized Tongue

Oh, that's just where the fun comes from. Maybe you have seen my Austrian interactive election timeline, we are in the late seventies now and just one government has so far been reelected Tongue

Yes!

Ahem...

That was before my time, so my bad. A quick look at this thread reveals however that you put in no SVP to vote for? The Tyrolean in me is very offended! Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 01:02:48 PM »

Yes!

Ahem...

That was before my time, so my bad. A quick look at this thread reveals however that you put in no SVP to vote for? The Tyrolean in me is very offended! Tongue

Yeah, I only included parties that got more than 1% of the vote at some point. South Tyroleans make up between 0.4% and 0.6% of the population, so it would have been ridiculous to see the SVP somehow winning 15% percent of the vote (as would inevitably happen, knowing you people Tongue).

I did include it in the "others" section, and gave it the seats and percentages that it got IRL, though (note how TAA is shaded in green in most election maps). Wink
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 01:50:02 PM »

Yes!

Ahem...

Yeah, I only included parties that got more than 1% of the vote at some point. South Tyroleans make up between 0.4% and 0.6% of the population, so it would have been ridiculous to see the SVP somehow winning 15% percent of the vote (as would inevitably happen, knowing you people Tongue).

I did include it in the "others" section, and gave it the seats and percentages that it got IRL, though (note how TAA is shaded in green in most election maps). Wink

Yeah sure, it would have made no sense inlcuding them, you're right about that. But still, I am a Tyrolean, so I had to complain Tongue
(And you surely wanted to say TST, didn't you? Wink)
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies