President of Spokane NAACP outed as white imposter (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:49:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  President of Spokane NAACP outed as white imposter (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President of Spokane NAACP outed as white imposter  (Read 19694 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: June 12, 2015, 09:54:49 PM »

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 04:45:16 AM »

While it already existed as a word, transracial got a new meaning today.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 05:20:10 AM »

This is utterly hilarious and I just can't get enough of it. It's funny because some SJW types on Twitter are defending her saying she's "Transethnic" or some nonsense.

It's funny to see Tumblrina's and black activists tear each other apart over this.

I mean c'mon this is kill yourself level stuff here.

Amusing as it may be, there's no real reason why someone couldn't be transracial or transethnic.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 10:50:15 PM »

If she says she's black, she's black. That's it. End of story. No one has the right to define her race but her and frankly, all of the transphobia surrounding this story is sickening.

I assume then you have no issue with

http://nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/

Where one Vijay Chokal-Ingam pretended to be black to get into medical school.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for him.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

He basically got handed a pitcher of lemonade and made lemons out of it. Someone who had the benefit of educated parents and a private school education and then only got a 3.1 GPA in college because they spent all their time at frat parties doesn't really deserve to get into med school.

Someone whose parents probably didn't attend college, who spent their formative years in a mediocre public school system, might have had to work while in school and couldn't afford MCAT prep classes, and got the grades and scores Chokal-Ingam did has achieved a lot more and demonstrated a lot more effort and ambition than he did, even though the end "output" was the same on paper.

Still not as bad as Dan Quayle being admitted to law school under an affirmative action program because daddy knew the dean.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 05:35:34 PM »

I don't think anyone here is "against" transgenderism. What does that even mean?

Who the ****  knows and who the **** cares? These people are ****ing insane. Off the deep end.

But my "traditional values" are extreme, right?

Do your "traditional values" include the traditional Navajo Nadleeh (3rd gender)?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies