Opinion of Bronies
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:48:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Bronies
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Bronies?
FFs

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 70

Author Topic: Opinion of Bronies  (Read 6627 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2015, 04:05:56 PM »

If you watch a cartoon about ponies for little girls I'm going to assume you're a paedophile learning to groom, yes. Or a manchild. Whichever you prefer. It's disturbing that this is a topic of debate.

Does oakvale seriously think it's weird for adults to watch Pixar movies?

Of course he does, he is a freedom-hating demon. He's even more evil than Bushie, who is at least Stupid Evil rather than Neutral Evil.

You know I forgot to mention that when your username was COLLEGE GRADUATE I considered making some quip but, correctly, deduced that the reality would be far funnier than any joke I could make.
rejectamenta
Botswana

« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2015, 10:41:00 PM »

I understand appreciating this type of media through the lens of a parent/guardian seeking something with a little more oomph than Caillou to share with their kids, but I'll be whatever -ism it is in saying I cannot take a grown ass adult seriously if they come back from a cartoon episode or animated children's feature feeling artistically satiated enough to adopt it as part of their personality, come Brony or barred out make-believe Disney princess.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2015, 12:27:34 AM »

My Little Pony is stupid, idiotic, and definitely not for anyone older than 10.

I confess to watching Spongebob at age 15, and liking Pokemon & Total Drama (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Drama) to this day. But MLP? It's difficult to think of a more dumb cartoon, aside from the obvious culprits of Caillou and Curious George (if that even still exists).
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2015, 03:30:34 AM »

I confess to watching Spongebob at age 15, and liking Pokemon & Total Drama (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Drama) to this day. But MLP? It's difficult to think of a more dumb cartoon, aside from the obvious culprits of Caillou and Curious George (if that even still exists).

lol
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2015, 12:12:45 PM »

This is really cringe worthy.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2015, 03:38:22 PM »

If you watch a cartoon about ponies for little girls I'm going to assume you're a paedophile learning to groom, yes. Or a manchild. Whichever you prefer. It's disturbing that this is a topic of debate.

Does oakvale seriously think it's weird for adults to watch Pixar movies?

Of course he does, he is a freedom-hating demon. He's even more evil than Bushie, who is at least Stupid Evil rather than Neutral Evil.

You know I forgot to mention that when your username was COLLEGE GRADUATE I considered making some quip but, correctly, deduced that the reality would be far funnier than any joke I could make.

This comment, and your other comments on this thread, are quite frankly insulting to actual victims of child abuse.

Anyway, "to each their own" is probably the best answer to the whole disaster of this thread. I voted FFs because breaking gender and age divisions is always a good thing IMO. Aside from the creepy sexual ones of course.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies