What about "death"? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:24:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  What about "death"? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Does "death" bother you?
Yes, totally

Yes, but with exceptions

Only my own

Only of others that I care about

No

No, 'cause of reincarnation or afterlife

other answer/or writein

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: What about "death"?  (Read 3431 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: June 19, 2015, 10:27:21 AM »

It used to bother me, cause risk of stroke or heart attack was high during last century, and saw so many loved ones die that way.

But, risk has subsided to some degree, and a lot of people, are dying in sleep from old age.

I put no, due to the fact, plausability of reincarnation.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 05:48:53 AM »

It is the pernament stage of sleeping. It doesnt terrify me, since I believe in reincarnation. It is going to happen, regardless, because we all get old.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 06:42:36 AM »

Rituals after dying and religion has some degree in believing in supernatural. Reincarnation as well as Resurrection must be treated this way if one believes also in divine.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 12:17:36 PM »

Death comes to everyone, but with advancing technology, and medicine, and knowledge of dangers of alcohol and illegal meds, we are all living our max lifespans, and major strokes or heart problems that fell on our ancestors are being alleviated.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 09:00:45 AM »

Alot of the disbelief in religion now has to do with the Rapture, that's why aRekigion is becoming more secularized the whole promise of Christ was that he would return and end death, it's gonna happen whether we want it or not but are there fatal heart attacks or stroke or you are just gonna drop dead was due to our ancestors because of lack of modern meds.

So, we don't know how we are gonna due, but dropping dead immediately has been eliminated

Why fear death unless you stop going to Doctor or have terminal illness you are gonna die but it's futurist, stop worrying about it unless you have AIDs or you stop going to Doctor that's the only way you are gonna die and people don't just drop dead in their sleep anymore

My uncle's took alcohol and drugs and feel asleep and died, who does that nowadays

Queen Elizabeth and Prez Carter were supposed to have died already they are still here
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies