Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:16:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use)  (Read 14999 times)
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« on: June 17, 2015, 09:30:58 PM »

Do we have to choose one of the candidates in the list? If so I claim Randy boy.
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 03:33:53 AM »
« Edited: June 23, 2015, 10:56:09 PM by MadmanMotley »

Rand Paul, April 15th:

Thank you for the warm welcome, University of Kentucky! Today I am here to announce my candidacy for President of the United States! Over the past eight years, we have seen poor leadership, and our rights under the constitution be taken away! I'm running to change all that. We need firm, constitutional leadership in the White House. We need a leader that can work things out, and accomplish goals while still having a backbone, unlike all the current leadership in Washington! I will be that leader that will stand for your rights, your life, your liberty, and your economic freedom!

I will have several goals in office, the first is easy, always follow through with my constitutional obligations and limit my own powers, first by repealing many executive orders that have overstepped congress. The next will to be to reform the tax code to be fair, simple, and work to help the middle class and the poor. I will also cut pork barrel spending, and reform military contracts to benefit the military and suit their needs, rather than make contractors rich on the government's dime. I also plan on working on criminal justice reform and education reform, we need to focus on rehabilitation and reducing penalties for non-violent, first time offenders. This goes hand in hand with the education system, we need to defer to local administration and also teach these kids skills and how to be good citizens, as well as help them learn to learn. I also wish to fix Obamacare, I wish to repeal many parts of it and take a more choice oriented approach.

We have a big choice up ahead of us, do we stay with the status quo? Or do we work towards a better tomorrow? You've seen me stand up for you in the Senate, so let's take the bull by the horns, lets do the right thing, and help me take America back!

Rand Paul 2016: Take America Back
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 09:30:25 PM »

MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 11:10:37 PM »

CP Allocation:

3 PCPs to Paul in Iowa

9 PCPs to Paul in New Hampshire

3 PCPs to Paul in Nevada

3 PCPs to Paul in Colorado
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 03:38:53 PM »

I like the format you've set up as well.

Do you like it better than the proposed reformed version?

I do since it would make things go quickly but I wouldn't mind the change proposed.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies