Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:05:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use)  (Read 14969 times)
beaver2.0
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -0.52

P P

« on: June 18, 2015, 07:07:17 AM »
« edited: June 18, 2015, 05:24:03 PM by beaver2.0 »

I will take King Peter.  I will keep this room for my speech.

My fellow Americans, today, I, Peter King, announce my candidacy for the United States of America.  This country, the greatest and freest on Earth, has seen dark years.  The Democrats are leading this country down the drain, and must be stopped, while my own party, the Republicans, has strayed off the path that once brought it to elect some of the greatest Presidents in this country's history.

As President, I would reach across the aisle, as I have often done in the House of Representatives, and create a wide coalition of moderates who are frightened off by this parties extremist rhetoric.  I was elected in a county where Barack Obama was just barely elected, and where the County Governments are bipartisan.  If this is not an example of how Americans can come together for a common cause, yet remain civil, I don't know what is.

We are in dark times.  But there is always a way out, and the way out is through alliances.  At home, I will unite with moderates with softer rhetoric, and we will create a true conservative society based on the family values held by all Americans.

The defense of our great country is one of my top priorities.  Abroad, we must align with all states willing to combat the greatest foe faced by the United States since the end of the Cold War.  If we do not stop them soon, who is to say that we will not face invasion on our own shores.  We must strike now.  As President I would appoint national security department heads that would work, like me, to protect freedom.  I am confidant that the FBI, CIA, as well as the United States Air Force will be able to win the Middle East for Freedom.

You see, my friends, I am a conservative.  No matter the epithets the reactionaries of this Party throw at me: RINO, neo-con, or chickenhawk I am a conservative.  Conservatism is about more than health care and foreign policy.  I do not agree with the extremists who take on the conservative mantle for their demented, paranoid beliefs.  I am a conservative, but willing to compromise for the betterment of all Americans.  The priorities of the nation come before the priorities of the parties loonies.

God Bless the United States of America, and may Freedom Ring!
beaver2.0
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -0.52

P P

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 06:29:49 AM »

King CPs:

+3 Connecticut
+4 Maine
+3 Massachuaetts
-3 Ehrlich Masaachusetts
+2 New York