Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:42:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use)  (Read 14976 times)
Abraham Reagan
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 2.96

« on: June 18, 2015, 02:14:18 PM »
« edited: June 18, 2015, 07:53:49 PM by Abraham Reagan »

CARLY FIORINA JOINS THE RACE

Friends, today I announce my candidacy for President of the United States.

I believe, as do the vast majority of Americans, that Washington politicians care more about saying the right things and getting re-elected instead of actually getting results for the people that voted for them. That is not the government that our founders wanted. They believed in a citizen government, where patriots answered the call to serve their country, would fulfill their duty, and then return home. That is kind of government we need, and the kind of president I will be. No other candidate can say that.

You see friends, I've lived the American Dream. Only in America can a girl start as a secretary and move her way up to become the CEO of a Fortune 50 tech company. My story shows the essence of the American experiment. It's a beautiful experiment in which anyone, no matter their race or gender or status can build themselves up to make a better life for themselves and their family. However, this experiment is beginning to look like an empty fantasy for too many Americans who are working harder than ever to simply stay afloat.

Friends, every single American has potential. Every American has the potential to create, to innovate, to take risks. Sadly, today our government has become such a massive, inefficient bureaucratic monster that it sucks up all of the oxygen in the room, and with it, it snuffs out the dreams and potential of millions of hard working Americans. More small businesses are closing than opening, large companies are fleeing the US for places with more reasonable tax rates, and so many in the middle class feel left out of this so called recovery that President Obama keeps touting.

It does not need to be this way. If I'm elected President, I will work every single day to get the bureaucratic Godzilla off of the American people's back and to make sure that Americans begin to rise again. I will put the government back on the side of the entrepreneur, the single mom, the coal miner and every other kind of American. This is necessary if we want America to lead the world again.

Another area where our inefficient government is lagging dangerously behind on its responsibilities is foreign affairs. ISIS is still spreading and remains undeterred despite the plan this president has implemented which he says will degrade and destroy them. How many Middle Eastern Christians who've had family members tortured and beheaded do you think would call this strategy a success? Not many, I'm guessing. If we aren't fully committed to defeating ISIS, they will continue to spread and could soon pose a national security threat to mainland America. THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

As President, I'll take the advice of our military commanders deadly seriously and take whatever action necessary to defeat this cancer in the Middle East. I'll defend our allies and take a firm stand towards our adversaries in China, Iran, and Russia. I will never waver in my defense of American national security and world peace interests. We cannot elect someone like Hillary Clinton to stand up to these people, if people like her are the exact reason we're in this tense international situation. A red reset button comes to mind.

So friends, If I am elected the nominee of this party, the choice in November of 2016 will be abundantly clear. Do we as a nation want another four years of crushed potential and weak international leadership, or do we want a bold leader who will revive the American dream and defend America abroad? If you think the latter sounds better, I'm asking for your support and your vote.

Thank you. God bless you, and may God always bless the United States of America!
Abraham Reagan
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 07:45:28 PM »

Carly Fiorina issues statement regarding Pataki's death

"Last night, this country lost a fine man. George Pataki was a dedicated public servant who fought for what he believed to be right and led his state through some of its darkest times. I admire his dedication to the people of his state and will keep him, his wife, and his children in my prayers as we all mourn this tragedy. May his legacy live on, and may he rest in peace."
Abraham Reagan
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 07:46:46 PM »

Well heck-nabbit, I'll take some polls as well.
Abraham Reagan
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 07:21:04 AM »

Carly Fiorina announes where she'll be campaigning for the near future.
"There are several places where I'll be focusing my efforts in the coming weeks. I'll be spending six days in California, seven days in Nevada, five days in Colorado, three days in Oregon, three days in Washington state, four days in Arizona, seven days in Michigan, and two days in Hawaii. As you can see, I'm a pretty busy lady, so there'll be no questions. Thank you."
Abraham Reagan
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 07:25:42 AM »

Teehee Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies