Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:27:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use)  (Read 14990 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: June 18, 2015, 03:37:31 PM »

I'll take Marco Rubio.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 09:33:46 AM »
« Edited: June 19, 2015, 08:58:22 PM by Sanchez Stands With Rand! »

Marco Rubio Announces Candidacy In Miami

“Friends, today we begin a journey together. We have gathered here at Freedom Tower for a reason; it is a symbol of and monument to the hope and opportunity that embody America. In this room in this very building, thousands of my fellow Cuban Americans began their unique American journeys in this room. They are but little stitches in the greater fabric of the American tapestry. I am the son of exiles. I have seen firsthand through the lenses of my family what tyranny does to the hearts and souls of those who are oppressed. And I believe that makes me uniquely qualified to lead this country forward into the future.

America is a different place, with a different story. While the story of the rest of the world is a story of feudalism, serfdom, slavery, and hopelessness, America has always been a beacon of light. We are the children and grandchildren of those who did not want to accept this; we are the children of those who saw this beacon burning in the dark, and risked life and limb to reach it. And our own children, our own precious blood and treasure, must continue this tradition. They must have a country that to those not fortunate enough to be born here must be worth coming too. They must have a country that they are proud of, not ashamed of. They must have a country that was handed down to them better off than we found it. And that is why we are here today.

There are forces around the world, from radical Islam to the creeping tide of expansionism in the halls of the Kremlin, that do not want America to be that country, that shining city on the hill, that last great hope, and that last light in the darkness. The American Dream that my parents lived must not become the American nightmare when it is my own children’s turn to live it. We look up to the greatest generation, a generation that passed this country down in better shape than they found it. They were shaped by war and depression. They knew hardship first hand.

Between our grandparent’s generation and our generation, something happened. We lost our collective sense of direction. We lost our moral values. We lost our firm commitment to every century, present and future, being the American century. Not too long ago, a politician from the past launched her bid for the Presidency. But I have strong doubts that she will succeed. You see, the politics of yesterday are not appropriate solutions to the troubles of today. It is our time to step up to the plate. We cannot let figures from the past shape the policy of the present, and we cannot let figures from the past destroy our children’s future. This upcoming election is not an election about candidates, nor even contrasting ideologies or ideas. It is a battle between generations. It is our time. It is our turn. And it is our chance. And that is why I am announcing my campaign for the Republican nomination for President in 2016!"

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 07:45:15 PM »

While Walker is an easier option, I'll take a challenge and go with Lindsey Graham.
Welcome back!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 07:42:38 PM »

Statement from the Rubio Campaign.
We are shocked and saddened by the sudden death of Governor Pataki; our campaign was looking forward to an exchange of ideas with him, and his loss is a great blow to our nation and party. Our prayers go out to his children and grandchildren at this time.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 08:07:04 PM »

Also Santorums staff isn't posted online. Like many lesser polling candidates
An easy google search could do-but I am telling you right now, I am working for the Koch brothers at AFP and I can't see them endorsing Santorum.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 08:16:26 PM »

Campaign Manager: Terry Sullivan
Deputy Campaign Manager: Rich Beeson
Finance Director: Adam Hasner
Communications Director:Alex Burgos
Polling Director: White Ayers

The Rubio campaign currently has 24 points; we'd like 3 points spent on polling, five points spent attacking Bush in Florida, five points promoting Rubio in Florida, six points spent promoting Rubio in New Hampshire, and five points promoting Rubio in Iowa.

An easy google search could do-but I am telling you right now, I am working for the Koch brothers at AFP and I can't see them endorsing Santorum.
You know that this is fictional right???
Yeah, but not fictional enough to totally warp reality. It ain't happening unless you perform well. You can't claim them out of the gate.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 08:32:41 PM »

You know that this is fictional right???
Yeah, but not fictional enough to totally warp reality. It ain't happening unless you perform well. You can't claim them out of the gate.
I know I can't claim them out of the gate, Dar already ruled on that did you that post beacuse Hasner is a real person.
Hasner is actually Rubio's finance co-chairman, and I worked for him personally, so I assumed it was a low key enough endorsement to keep around. I would be glad to remove him and replace him if need be. Adam Hasner and the Koch brothers are kind of different, you know....

Anywho, we are dragging the discussion down. I'll let the moderator decide, and if you have anything further to say, you are welcome to PM me about it.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2015, 11:22:54 AM »

I'll redo my schedule and campaign staff when I get home from work. I'll reserve this post for it to avoid cluttering the thread.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2015, 05:38:36 PM »

I'm for the new format, though the old one was promising.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies