Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:19:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use)  (Read 14957 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: June 18, 2015, 08:46:55 AM »

I'll take Chris Christie.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 05:11:39 PM »

July 5th - New Jersey Governor Chris Christie announces candidacy for President

"Today, I announce my candidacy for the Presidency of the United States.

For too long, leaders in this country have done the easy things, rather than the right things. Our President has led from behind in foreign policy, and now the world is more of a mess than when he started. Our Senators are grandstanding on conceptual issues rather than fix the problems that desperately need fixing. Americans struggle now more than ever to keep wages on an upward trajectory, as Uncle Sam demands more tax dollars from those people. Our programs of decades before are heading towards bankruptcy. America is a great country, but America faces some important issues that must be addressed in 2016 or we seriously head toward disaster.

As Governor of New Jersey, I faced disastrous situations head on, and while I did some unpopular things, New Jersey is in a lot better shape than when I first took charge of the state. Our pension system is fixed, our taxes are cut, and people live in a better fiscal situation here. And we did all of this while battling a heavily Democratic legislature, who wanted more spending, more taxes, and bigger government. Bigger government isn't the answer, putting money back in the hands of those who earned it is.

I am running as a Common Sense Conservative who will stop bloated government, stop the taxes, and stop ISIS. I am asking for your vote because if you want change, you have to change the people you send to Washington. Let's say no to grandstanding Senators, family names, and big Government RINO's who've only worked with fellow Republicans. It's time to say yes to someone who has fundamentally fought for reforms in a state with a heavily Democratic legislature. This campaign is about results over rhetoric, and my record is just that.

Thank you, and God Bless America!"
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2015, 03:07:30 PM »

14 candidates is actually pretty good for these kind of games.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 10:13:41 PM »

Christie's statements on George Pataki's death

The death of Former New York Governor George Pataki is a national tragedy. Pataki gave his life to public service and to making the lives of others better. He will be mourned by all, especially by his friends and family. As someone who knew Pataki and thought he was a brilliant, valued man, my prayers are with his family.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 11:59:26 PM »

12 PCPs to Christie in New Hampshire

6 PCPS to Christie in Nevada
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star