Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:06:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Old, Dead, Irrelevant ITL (Do not use)  (Read 14973 times)
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« on: June 17, 2015, 07:27:38 PM »

Ted Cruz For America: A New Direction

"It is with great honor and humility that today I announce to you my candidacy for the Presidency of the United States.

Our country is at a crossroads. Will we continue on the same path of the last 8 years? A path of regulation crushing innovation and a weak foreign policy that capitulates to radical Islamic terrorists and refuses to take the fight to them. Or will we go in a New Direction? One of balanced budgets and an America that again leads the world.

The Republican Party has failed to stand up for its values. Values that the you, the American people, share. We have allowed the liberal left to dictate policy and have failed to defend Liberty and the Constitution. That time is over. It is time for bold leadership and true vision. We must run a populist campaign standing for the hardworking people of America.

But we cannot simply rely on attacking President Obama and his failed policies. We must present ideas of our own. Talk is cheap. Among my fellows who’ve stood up against Democrats, that’s great. But when have you been willing to stand against Republicans? Do you have the courage to admit when your party is wrong?

Which is why in the coming months in this campaign I shall introduce my vision for a better and stronger America. A health care plan that repeals and replaces Obamacare with a free market solution that does not impede on the liberties of the people. A tax reform plan that simplifies the tax code and lowers rates over all.

We can bring America back. We can improve the lives of every American regardless of race, gender, or socio-economic status. We can move in a New Direction.

Thank you. God bless you. And God bless the United States of America!"

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies