Paul's New Tax Plan (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:38:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Paul's New Tax Plan (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Paul's New Tax Plan  (Read 2483 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: June 17, 2015, 10:38:42 PM »

I guess Rand Paul is really going to like this requiring a subscription to read.

The peons will need to pay if they want to see how badly they are screwed over.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 11:21:28 PM »

I like the fact he exempted the first $50K in income for a family of four.  The key for this tax plan is to actually cut spending; otherwise, it just won't work. 

So he'll cut everyone's taxes? But also increase military spending? What a joke.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 03:15:51 AM »

Ebsy, it is pathetically sad that you think the government is "streamlined". It is a monstrosity that will NEVER get smaller as long as we have folks like you out there who are terrified of free men and women leading their own economic lives.
Why would the federal government get smaller even as the population increases? Employment in the Federal Government (Including the military) has fluctuated around 4,200,000 since 1997. The population, however, has gone from around 270,000,000 in 1997 to 320,000,000 in 2014(census estimates). If you just count people in the executive branch, the "monstrous" part of the federal government, there are about 120 people to every executive branch employee in this country, which isn't ridiculous at all. But you can't see beyond your inane contempt for government, so I don't even know why I am trying to explain something as simple as the size of the federal government to you.

It'd be less if Bush hadn't given us very bloated Depts. of Homeland Security and Defense.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies