Clinton vs Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:45:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton vs Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton vs Trump  (Read 14502 times)
DS0816
« on: June 18, 2015, 09:37:02 AM »

I think Core Republican states would, as Veep's Selina Meyers might put it, "Vote for a bowl of hair." Including Donald Trump's.
DS0816
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 02:43:22 PM »

Why does anyone think Hillary would win Arkansas? I think it's impossible, even against a weak Republican. AK is a deep red state; Mitt carried it by over 60% in 2012.
If Hillary is elected, she will follow Obama's electoral path to the White House, not Bill Clinton's.

A winning party would have to carry around 40 states to win on turf tilting (or even defaulting) to the opposition party.

You know this.

I know this.

But, there are numerous forum posters missing the Old Map of the winning Republicans and the winning Democrats.

Arkansas is one of the ten worst states, historically, for its record of backing presidential winners. Four of the Old Confederacy's eleven states occupy the ten worst-performing slots (which, by the way, includes both Texas and Georgia).

The Republicans, who now have their base in states like Arkansas, are welcome to enjoy their Current Map.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies