9 murdered at the oldest AME church in the south (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:02:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  9 murdered at the oldest AME church in the south (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 9 murdered at the oldest AME church in the south  (Read 7141 times)
user12345
wifikitten
« on: June 18, 2015, 11:14:07 AM »

Hopefully this is a wake up call for all the sob's who believe racism is over in America. Thoughts and prayers with all the families affected.
user12345
wifikitten
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 11:39:49 PM »
« Edited: June 19, 2015, 11:48:09 PM by wifikitten »

Not unexpected. Unfortunately, the only likely winner here will be gun manufacturers. There will be plenty of idiots who will go out and buy more guns, guns they may never even use, in anticipation of restrictions that won't be coming.

Exactly.

I hate the fact that the NRA and the gun nuts always win. They march to the fife of "give me liberty or give me death" while people are getting cut down in churches. It's depressing that America doesn't want to change on this. The NRA is blaming the pastor, Fox News is blaming atheists. I don't know what to do anymore. There is no political will to do anything, and it's so depressing and aggravating at the same time. People are dying, and these a**holes are playing politics.

Martin O'Malley summed it up perfectly for me: "I'm pissed."
I feel you.  Its gotten to the point where I've descended into a sort of depressed apathy.  The fact that these shootings have become business as usual is disgusting.
For me personally, these horrible recurring acts of violence wear me down, a lot, I feel so helpless to stop them due to no matter who we elect, what laws we support, they never make it anywhere due to the ignorance of so many people in this country of how to fix these problems, and the gun lobbys tight hold on our politics.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies