NH-Sen: Hassan running
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 12:25:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NH-Sen: Hassan running
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: NH-Sen: Hassan running  (Read 16329 times)
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2015, 06:14:45 PM »

Toomey & Ayotte are in jeopardy because their states will swing like the presidency. In 2014, the GOP knocked out PRYOR, Landrieu, Udall & Begich due to the bent of their state, the same will happen.

Ayotte is on the cusp of losing.
Toomey leads in all polls. He's very popular. I think Ayotte will pull through too
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2015, 02:38:40 AM »

Toomey & Ayotte are in jeopardy because their states will swing like the presidency. In 2014, the GOP knocked out PRYOR, Landrieu, Udall & Begich due to the bent of their state, the same will happen.

Ayotte is on the cusp of losing.
Toomey leads in all polls. He's very popular. I think Ayotte will pull through too

Dems will sweep all the congressional races in NH. Hassan is the right fit for NH. 

The last PPP had Hassan ahead by 1 and Sestak within 3-4 pts of Toomey. 
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2016, 12:19:56 AM »

If Trump gets the nomination, that would really help Hassan, now that Palin has endorsed him. Hassan is already bringing up Ayotte's support from Palin.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2016, 01:23:31 AM »

Its gonna help Strickland and many other Dems running.
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2016, 01:45:09 PM »

I'm of the opinion Hassan will win just by the trend of NH.   

If the GOP can't win in 2014 then it's not going to get better in 2016...and Hassan and Ayotte are pretty much equals in other regards.
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2016, 07:44:46 AM »

GOP tries to hit Hassan over Phillips Exeter abuse scandal

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Interesting....  how am I not surprised by this?
Yeah... this has nothing to do with Maggie Hassan. Ayotte's getting pretty desperate isn't she.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2016, 12:25:02 PM »

It's a problem.

No idea if it will stick through Nov, but right now the name Hassan is most prominently featured in local news with "PEA Sex Scandal" attached to it.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2016, 12:29:33 PM »

It's a problem.

No idea if it will stick through Nov, but right now the name Hassan is most prominently featured in local news with "PEA Sex Scandal" attached to it.

This is New Hampshire we're talking about, so it will either have no impact or - more likely - boost her numbers lol.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -7.30

« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2016, 12:47:15 PM »

It's a problem.

This is New Hampshire we're talking about, so it will either have no impact or - more likely - boost her numbers lol.
Your misogyny is amazing.
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.84, S: -5.48

« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2016, 12:51:46 PM »

It's a problem.

Your misogyny is amazing.

I wouldn't even say that. That word is so overused but it only implies that women are inferior as a collective. This is just TNVolunteer's normal shtick. It's not a hatred of women, it's a hatred of New Hampshire.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2016, 12:56:59 PM »

Uh.. what? All I'm saying is that this won't have any impact in New Hampshire and will probably only help her because she'll be able to blame all those evil Republicans for "politicizing this tragedy". NH voters will fall for this strategy.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2016, 01:12:42 PM »

If Dems not winning NH & Pa, despite the lead Toomey has, Dems aren't winning the election.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2016, 01:56:04 PM »

It's a problem.

lolk.

As a NH resident I can assure you that there's  NO evidence for your broader theory, or in particular in this case.

This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2016, 02:04:55 PM »

Uh.. what? All I'm saying is that this won't have any impact in New Hampshire and will probably only help her because she'll be able to blame all those evil Republicans for "politicizing this tragedy". NH voters will fall for this strategy.

New Hampshire is in no way the 'progressive' part of New England. It's filled with the type of people who live in trailer parks.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2016, 02:10:59 PM »

New Hampshire is in no way the 'progressive' part of New England. It's filled with the type of people who live in trailer parks.

It's definitely more liberal than Maine, though. I don't know where you get this idea that NH is the "Alabama of New England". It might have been that way in the 80s, but times have changed since then. The state is very liberal today, especially the Western part that borders Vermont.  NH is totally gone for Republicans in presidential elections.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2016, 03:52:17 PM »

I will concede that the western part is safe D, but the bulk of the population lives in Rockingham, Hillsborough, and Merrimack counties, which are toss-ups. Yes, it'd take a bit of effort, but the Republicans would win New Hampshire before Maine.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2016, 04:27:58 PM »
« Edited: April 09, 2016, 04:30:20 PM by Chickenhawk »

I will concede that the western part is safe D, but the bulk of the population lives in Rockingham, Hillsborough, and Merrimack counties, which are toss-ups. Yes, it'd take a bit of effort, but the Republicans would win New Hampshire before Maine.

The centrism doesn't come from trailer parks, it comes from Boston commuters of both parties in Rockingham and Hillsborough Counties. After all, they're living here so they can save on income tax : P
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2016, 04:38:56 PM »

At what level are you talking? Remember, Maine elected LePage twice and hasn't elected a Democrat to the Senate for the last 20 years.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2016, 04:58:48 PM »

At what level are you talking? Remember, Maine elected LePage twice and hasn't elected a Democrat to the Senate for the last 20 years.

Michaud -- 43, LePage, 48, Cutler, 8.5.

cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2016, 05:39:00 PM »

I'm talking presidential, though LePage was a bit of a fluke.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2016, 02:11:38 PM »

Well yes, but 2010 much more so than 2014.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2016, 03:34:38 PM »
« Edited: September 06, 2016, 03:36:47 PM by TN volunteer »

Here's the link to the primary debate between Rubens and Ayotte, you can watch it if you want. Ayotte sounds very desperate, she probably knows that she's going to lose:

http://www.nh1.com/news/heated-moments-in-nh1-news-u-s-senate-gop-primary-debate-between-ayotte-and-rubens/
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2016, 03:59:53 PM »

Here's the link to the primary debate between Rubens and Ayotte, you can watch it if you want. Ayotte sounds very desperate, she probably knows that she's going to lose:

http://www.nh1.com/news/heated-moments-in-nh1-news-u-s-senate-gop-primary-debate-between-ayotte-and-rubens/

I know you were probably referring to the general in the "knows she'll lose" part, but what is your prediction for the primary?
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2016, 04:30:24 PM »
« Edited: September 06, 2016, 04:32:10 PM by TN volunteer »

I know you were probably referring to the general in the "knows she'll lose" part, but what is your prediction for the primary?

I have no idea, but it won't matter who wins the primary (the race is Safe D either way). I think Rubens might do a bit better than expected, though. He was quite strong in the debate. So if I had to guess, maybe Ayotte wins with 69%-72% of the vote?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2016, 09:36:17 PM »

In case anyone wants to watch it, here's the first debate between Climbing Maggie and Ayotte - it took place today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg0NUjCgzX4

Could you give us a summary? How was it? Was there a perceived winner?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies