NH-Sen: Hassan running (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:08:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NH-Sen: Hassan running (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-Sen: Hassan running  (Read 16445 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 05, 2015, 11:38:00 AM »
« edited: October 05, 2015, 11:54:13 AM by TNvolunteer »

Called it. GO AYOTTE!

What?

Anyway, I'll say that Ayotte is as vulnerable as Mark Kirk. NH is a deep blue state and white soccer moms will turn out in record numbers to vote for Clinton and Hassan. Ayotte is a strong campaigner (she got 60% (!!!) in NH in 2010), so that may just barely save her. Leans D.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 09:51:17 AM »

Glad my friends at AFP are taking Ayotte on. I'd be happy to throw her to the wolves if we still can keep the Senate.

You realize that you won't win this seat back for at least 20 years if Hassan wins, right? Even Ovide Lamontagne almost endorsed Ayotte recently:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.wmur.com/politics/lamontagne-ayotte-most-conservative-us-senate-candidate-who-can-win/36212422

So instead of calling Ayotte a RINO, conservatives should accept that she's the only Republican left who can win in this deep blue feminist state. Im sure that even diehard conservatives are shuddering at the thought of a Senator Hassan who gets reelected in 2022, 2028 and probably 2034.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 12:29:33 PM »

It's a problem.

No idea if it will stick through Nov, but right now the name Hassan is most prominently featured in local news with "PEA Sex Scandal" attached to it.

This is New Hampshire we're talking about, so it will either have no impact or - more likely - boost her numbers lol.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 12:56:59 PM »

Uh.. what? All I'm saying is that this won't have any impact in New Hampshire and will probably only help her because she'll be able to blame all those evil Republicans for "politicizing this tragedy". NH voters will fall for this strategy.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 02:10:59 PM »

New Hampshire is in no way the 'progressive' part of New England. It's filled with the type of people who live in trailer parks.

It's definitely more liberal than Maine, though. I don't know where you get this idea that NH is the "Alabama of New England". It might have been that way in the 80s, but times have changed since then. The state is very liberal today, especially the Western part that borders Vermont.  NH is totally gone for Republicans in presidential elections.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 03:34:38 PM »
« Edited: September 06, 2016, 03:36:47 PM by TN volunteer »

Here's the link to the primary debate between Rubens and Ayotte, you can watch it if you want. Ayotte sounds very desperate, she probably knows that she's going to lose:

http://www.nh1.com/news/heated-moments-in-nh1-news-u-s-senate-gop-primary-debate-between-ayotte-and-rubens/
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 04:30:24 PM »
« Edited: September 06, 2016, 04:32:10 PM by TN volunteer »

Here's the link to the primary debate between Rubens and Ayotte, you can watch it if you want. Ayotte sounds very desperate, she probably knows that she's going to lose:

http://www.nh1.com/news/heated-moments-in-nh1-news-u-s-senate-gop-primary-debate-between-ayotte-and-rubens/

I know you were probably referring to the general in the "knows she'll lose" part, but what is your prediction for the primary?

I have no idea, but it won't matter who wins the primary (the race is Safe D either way). I think Rubens might do a bit better than expected, though. He was quite strong in the debate. So if I had to guess, maybe Ayotte wins with 69%-72% of the vote?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies